Hoping to O around the 15th, testing at the end of November!

Temp went skydiving today still spotting I guess af will come in all its glory later on today.

So nxt cyle we will try to bd more often and I will start taking agnus castus and ginseng for energy I want to exercise. My friend suggested ac to me and she fell preg a month afer.

Hope we all get our bfp :dust:

So Angel FF gives you dashed crosshairs when it thinks you O'd but not sure. Straight lines are more sure you O'd. Dash between temps is because you discarded one or missed one (at 2dpo).

Wugz, not sure about B12, sorry. Hopefully it does the trick for you though!

So my temp drop is not super low but it means my hormones are probably gearing down and AF will be on her way. I always start dropping a few days before. I didn't test today either cuz I didn't want to see another BFN. No AF symptoms otherwise. Thought I was starting to cramp the other day but it was only a few mins and i think it was just gas.

TTC is so mentally taxing. I don't know how my sister has done this for 5 years and counting. I really feel for her now and its only been a few months for me.
But whats weird is I didn't discard a temp, or doing any monkey business!

It's all there, how it should be! I read "their" reasoning, but don't see why it applies to me...did my link work? Ugh! :growlmad: get frustrated at my phone!

:nope::sad1: I think AF has shown up for an unwanted visit. Ugh and my chart looked so good too! Well at least I know my cycles may be back on track. I thought we'd done it this month. The only thing that's nagging at me is the cramps don't feel like they normally do.....
Omg, noo! :hugs:

I was wondering why you had a new chart! Dang it!

Only mommilis so far?

The rest if us were off on our cycles a bit... You guys shorter, me longer....

I'm not even in the wait with anyone! Wait, confetti isn't out yet right?

And b mike wa snt sure

I need people to tell me how stupid it is to test....

I didn't today, but I did buy 5 dollar store ones, because I didn't want to cave and use my only digital left...

I'm saving that one when I'm sure it's real!

I figured a $10 spend on ten tests was ok- plus they are reported to test at 25 IU/mg ....

Also, I started craving chicken breast....happened last time I was pregnant (the mc) AND had a massive protein craving my entire pregnancy with my 6 yr old!

However, I think it's psychological. My brain knows I will crave it, and knows I want symptoms...

Lol , I know I can't actually have symptoms yet.

Lol. That is my mantra.

" I do not have symptoms. I want symptoms, but do NOT have them"

"ohmmmm...."

It's ok, probably for the best in my case anyways. Still sad though.
I

Temp went skydiving today still spotting I guess af will come in all its glory later on today.

So nxt cyle we will try to bd more often and I will start taking agnus castus and ginseng for energy I want to exercise. My friend suggested ac to me and she fell preg a month afer.

Oh boy did you ever nose dive! Mine did the same thing this morning. The location of my cramps is still nagging at me though. I'm not holding out much hope, but I just find it weird.

No! You have to stop this you guys! Tell your uterus's (uteri?) That they have pissed me off! :growlmad:

Now everyone is starting over and here I am a lonely addict!

No matter what happens I'm staying right here!

We are in it to win it! This can and WILL be done!

:brat: I wanna scream! I had this feeling at least half of you would get bfp's, but that darn :witch: ruined it, and I'm dangling by a cliff, all alone pretty much!

:flower: :flower: to each of you!

:dust: all around! (ok so I'm not a typing fairy addict, I'm an emoticon addict,lol) this whole experience is giving me an addictive personality disorder! :blush:

Quick! Hide all the hard stuff! This chica is going loca!

:rofl: anyone else feel embarrassed buying 10 pregnancy tests?

When I stopped tonight, there was a lesbian running the register, and I KNOW she was thinking "darn baby crazed BREEDERS !"

I should start a thread called Welcome to the Nut House :rofl:

and I bought 10 recently

Ha ha I bought 8 pregnancy tests the other day n stocked up opks! Guess I looked like crazy lady at Target :) crossing fingers for next month! Short heavy af. Already gone... Weird three days only.... U guys ever had??

No! You have to stop this you guys! Tell your uterus's (uteri?) That they have pissed me off! :growlmad:

Now everyone is starting over and here I am a lonely addict!

No matter what happens I'm staying right here!

We are in it to win it! This can and WILL be done!

:brat: I wanna scream! I had this feeling at least half of you would get bfp's, but that darn :witch: ruined it, and I'm dangling by a cliff, all alone pretty much!

:flower: :flower: to each of you!

:dust: all around! (ok so I'm not a typing fairy addict, I'm an emoticon addict,lol) this whole experience is giving me an addictive personality disorder! :blush:

Quick! Hide all the hard stuff! This chica is going loca!

:rofl: anyone else feel embarrassed buying 10 pregnancy tests?

When I stopped tonight, there was a lesbian running the register, and I KNOW she was thinking "darn baby crazed BREEDERS !"

Angel I will follow this thread until all of us have their Bfp. Hopefully this cycle and the nxt we will have a new thread moaning about morning sickness and all the lovely joys pregnancy brings with it. :rofl:

Sorry ladies. i see AF got you. My temp went up a very small amount, as expected. Don't let it fool you though. The big drop should come tomorrow.

Confetti - what is agnus castus?

Angel - look beside where you enter your temp and and see if the box is checked. If so, uncheck. If not, I have no idea why your temp is not being included. Looks like you O'd though, so fx for you.

Tigger - ive had 3 days before but it was followed by another week of spotting so not sure that counts.

Buying tests gets expensive so I order IC's. They take forever to get here so I do the occaisonal grocery store restock. Never had any weird looks yet but I usually cheap out and get 4 tests so thats probably why.

Also I meant to say b6 earlier not b12.

I keep waking up between 3 and 4 every morning. Not sure why. It's getting old, quick.

Angel, FX for you!!!!

The rest of us who got our lovely :witch:, the bright side is we'll be testing right around Christmas!??!? Fun!

So this will be my 2nd cycle TTC, 3rd Cycle off BCP, and I'm feeling much more optimistic! I feel like I'm on all the right supplements, finally have pinpointed an O date, have a good bank of symptoms that go along with O and AF, so even though we have to wait another cycle to do this again, we are all the wiser!!!! :happydance:

Angel you crack me up with your "emotions addiction" LOL!!

I cant believe we only have 1 BFP so far, this is starting to become so emotional. SO excited and hopeful in the beginning of the month then testing week comes and its such a downer week. I caved yesterday and tested BFN, I still have 5 days until AF is supposed to arrive so Im not out yet I just wish I KNEW!

Tigger ever since Ive started TTC ive had short 3 day periods, really weird.

FX for everyone still in or this month, hopefully by the end of the week a lot of our BFP's will be here!!!

What does Angus Cactus do? Is is a pill?

Agnus Castus I think some refer to it as Vitex it is supposed to balance your hormones. Before my son I used to have perfect 28 day cycles now last cycle my LP was 14 days and this cycle if af comes in full tomorrow will be 12.

Going to buy it today and start tomm. Wouldn't it be lovely if under the Xmas tree there was a present with two lines for my hb. Yesterday my son reminded God that he wanted a baby brother pls but he told me that maybe he was still with the angels. Than when God sends him to us he will be in my heart at first and than move into my tummy and grow. Than I asked him how did he think baby will go out and :blush: he siad that the baby will go out with poo :rofl:

So fertility friend moved my o day to CD16, not sure why it did that...so now I'm 9dpo. I got full ferning saturday and again today...which could mean pregnancy (i pray it is) or period is on the way. I'll just see what my temperature does tomorrow.
I just recently heard about the ferning...
I know you have to use a microscope, but can you explain the details? How "fancy" a microscope do you need? I think they sell kids science kits that have them and magnify x300...or more... Probably not enough though huh?

So i really like the microscope it does give you a postive reading 2-3 days before you would get a postive OPK but i find it very accurate and cheap...plus combined with BBT you can really pin point when you've ovulated. And when you get the beautiful full ferning its really nice to see. You can find them at https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/saliva-ovulation-test.html

It takes a couple of times to get the hang of using it but once you get it it's so easy to use. I take a sample of my salvia (just using the tip of my finger) under my tongue....be patient you might have to keep trying to get that good amount of salvia that has NO bubbles in it...and once you do dab it onto the lens. I actually let it dry all day and check it when i come home from work...i think the more salvia you put the better so it just takes a long time to dry and i don't have time to wait an hour in the morning.

Still full ferning today and my temperature spiked up a bit today, but bfn with dollar store test :growlmad: I wish i new if the ferning now for 4 days means that I could in fact be pregnant...losing hope.

Well I'm officially out :sad1: AF with a vengeance this morning. Oh well next month.

Well I'm officially out :sad1: AF with a vengeance this morning. Oh well next month.

Dang rose I'm sorry! :hugs:

Ok, so today my temp went way down, starting to wonder if this is contagious thru the internet
:wacky:

Jk...but my temps have been 98+!

97.5 today!

I well say I was in the middle of a VERY intense nightmare (I'm prone to those), woke up to the sound of me yelling "no!" And shaking my head, with my heart hammering...

I'm hoping that caused the weird temp, plus I normally sleep 9 hrs and only got like 7?

Otherwise my luteal phase would be 5 days! I mean come on! That's craziness!

Oh, and ladies, while we're talking supplements, I have heard chasteberry is good. It is supposed to promote ovulation and ewcm. I think you are only supposed to take it til you ovulate though... I forget exactly, but look into it, there is alot of good info on it.

I`m sorry to hear tha AnakeRose, this month will be your month...Santa will bring you the best gift of all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->