hopping over from 2nd for any questions

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Just hopping over from 2nd trimester for a little while if anyone wants to chat or ask anything about there 1st trimester 😁 this is my 3rd pregnancy so know a good bit for any of you 1st time mummys who are worrying about anything or maybe u just want a little chat 😁 xox

Hi! I see you have had two boys and are now having a girl? Just wondering if I've found the gender symptoms (old wives tales) truest all? We're both ur boys the same or totally diff?
I've had one little girl and I barely had any sickness with her but I've got quite servers nausea/sickness all day long with this one and everyone keeps saying it must be a boy but I know most gender tales say sickness is worse with girls!

Hi! I see you have had two boys and are now having a girl? Just wondering if I've found the gender symptoms (old wives tales) truest all? We're both ur boys the same or totally diff?
I've had one little girl and I barely had any sickness with her but I've got quite servers nausea/sickness all day long with this one and everyone keeps saying it must be a boy but I know most gender tales say sickness is worse with girls!

First of all thank you for reading my post 😁

With my 1st ds I had a little bit of sickness around 8/9 weeks with him I craved betroot and icecubes that was generally all lol with my 2nd ds I had about a week of sickness on and off and craved betroot and pickles lots of icepops and bags of ice in was crunching ice in labour 😂 this time around I have been sick from 6 weeks until I was about 18 weeks I had headaches I have only wanted sweet things such as cake pudding chocolate I swear by was the only thing to ease my nausea honey ribs it's all been sweet so for me I'm gonna say the tales were right for sweet and savory and for sickness they say severe is mostly girls also I'll give u another with my 2 boys I implanted and ovulated on my right hand side I had a early scan with both and u can say they attached to the right this time my showed my daughter has implanted to the left and all my ovulating pains where on the left ?? Also the nub theory has been pretty accurate I guessed this was a girl by my 11 week scan :😁hope this helps a little xoxoxo

So kind of you to come over to offer advice :)

I'm 5 wks and so worried something will go wrong, I know I shouldn't and try to breathe and remind myself to enjoy it but when does the worrying stop during pregnancy?

I would love to say the worrying goes away but everyone knows u never stop worrying every little pain every little headache ur always worrying about the what ifs just know that plenty of rest and lots of fluid is what's best 😁 ur always gonna worry and ulll still be worrying when baby is here this is my 3rd and I'm 22 weeks and I've worried every week from I've found out its a nightmare don't stress urself out tho its all normal xox

I am the same as you, first was a girl and little to no sickness.. This time around horrible sickness and overall totally different symptoms, but I'm having another girl. Just goes to show every pregnancy can be different, regardless of gender :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->