Hormonal??? Maybe a little

emjgil

New mummy of one :D
Reaction score
After my BP being high last week and being told we have to see the consultant due to baby being small and placenta problems, i decided that i need to relax and make sure nothing stresses me out! So i passed a lot of issues over to others to deal with! Bro dealt with landlord, SIL dealt with general house, Dad dealt with insurance etc etc. All i had to do was chill and i did it very well... so i thought! Saw Consultant yesterday and was nice and relaxed and felt great actually... BP high again... WHAT? HOW? and now they have confirmed i will not go past due date, an induction is on the table and i have to go in Monday for monitoring etc and they will decide from there what the next step will be.

As they are the pro's and i do actually trust the consultant and his team i felt fine and confident they will do all they can which is best for me and baby :thumbup:

So why is it today... I'm bloody wound up and hormonal????? :growlmad:
I was fine when i got up, had a chat with mum! Called my dad, we were on the phone for ages looking at cars online (we have a van atm so need a car, he's offered to help out with it which is lovely of him).
We decided it would be a good idea to sell the van 'as is' at a lower price (needs mot/tax/little work but could still get about 5-600 quid i think) and put the money towards a car meaning we would have about 1000 for a little car!!! Good plan i thought

THEN... i tell bro all about this plan (leaving out the dad helping bit) and he says.... 'van's worth shit in its condition you'll be lucky to get 100 no point'
I'm like.... :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: grrrrrrrrr begger off! If you have nothing positive to say dont bother!

THEN he starts on... have you chased hmrc on your smp yet... i'm like yeah course i have and they are waiting for some paperwork from previous employer etc but i have given them all the info i have and they are going to call prev. employers accountant to get what they need etc'
So he says... thats just not good enough, WE'LL call them monday you can tell them to speak to me and i'll deal with it! What does he actually think i am doing???? saying 'oh yes thats fine... i'm gonna be a mum within 16 days but i dont need the money so go at oyur own pace'????? SERIOUSLY! Cant do more than i am and they cant actually do more than they are at this point so whats the point getting arsy with them now??? :shrug:

So me and OH are walking round asda and i decide i want 'something yummy' this evening, cant decide what so take me a while (plus i hurt today)! He's being very patient with me as always and i make the comment... 'think my hormones are playing today... feel a little grumpy' To which he replies.... 'NO SHIT' :haha: the cheeky bugger! (did make me smile a little tho)

Now i'm just avoiding everyone til tomorrow when i'm BACK with mw having BP checked AGAIN and going over my some what redundant birth plan :haha:

Dear unborn baby of mine.... please give me the strength to ignore it all, keep wiggling so i'm not in and out of hospital for the following 2 weeks and please wee on you daddy when you arrive :haha: xxxx

lol at the peeing on daddy that was great :)...:hugs: I hope you have a better day tomorrow hun...:hugs:

me too lol, just having a grumpy day today i think so wanted to moan lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->