Hormonal or crazy???

A17

Reaction score
Hi All,

I think I need some reassurance!! This is my second pregnancy and I'm 8 + 4 (first was a missed ectopic earlier this year which resulted in surgery and loss of one tube). Early pregnancy last time was a rough ride of ups and downs!! Was scanned from 5 weeks this time due to previous ectopic. At 5 weeks sac etc where it was supposed to be and at 7 weeks fetal pole with strong heartbeat etc! So all seems perfect and Dr's said can totally relax but in the past few days my symptoms seem much less which today is freaking me out!! I'm also very emotional today so could just be having a bit of an anxious wobble!! I had been experiencing all day nausea, some vomiting, really tender breasts, so so tired etc!! These have really lessened last few days!!

Okay anyway sorry I'm rambling - my question is have any of the rest of you experienced symptoms coming and going? And am I going crazy or just hormonal?? :wacko:

At 8 weeks my symptoms disappeared and I was an emotional wreck. They were gone for awhile but returned full force about 2 weeks ago. My nausea was so severe the other day that my doctor put me on phenergan. Pregnancy is a weird thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->