Hormones or something more....

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
I am currently 6 weeks with baby no 3. This baby was planned, but I have yet to feel really excited. My moods change all the time, but I do find myself sitting and wondering if this is the right thing to do.
I suffer with anxiety anyway, but I seem to be overly anxious now. I'm worries about birth, I have panic attacks over it all. I worry about PND and weather I will love this babyb I've my other two. Is this normal?

I feel the same. I'm so terrified to lose this baby and I want it more than anything but I still find myself questioning whether it was a good idea and if we will be ok money wise and how I'm going to work and all those scary questions

Totally normal according to my book. I was really excited until this week. I wonder how I can do this, how I can commute, blah blah and having dreams that there is a demonic twin trying to eat my healthy baby but then I give birth and the healthy one is a demon... What if I parent a little brat or... Yeah. I have moments of I can't believe I tried 7 cycles to do this to myself.

Aw that makes me feel better, Thankyou for taking the time to reply.
Because I have anxiety anyway I wonder weather I'm being to anxious. Today's been quite a good day..:)

I'm glad you're having a good day today :) I also have high anxiety so I totally feel you.

I too have high anxiety and totally get where you are coming from. Your not alone!

Don't worry I'm and many more are the same, I have lots of irrational fears for my children already here, and for the new baby I constantly think I'm going to lose it
There's been barely any excitement in me at all
And it's sad but all normal for some of us mums, and as long as it doesn't affect our daily lives or depress us which sometimes happens on pregnancy, I had it last time , then don't think to much into it honey xx

I think it could be a mix of hormones and worries. With my son I got pregnant while dealing with lots of health issues and that overshadowed the happiness for a few weeks.
What got me in the mood some was reading baby magazines and seeing all the cute photos, nurseries etc.

I've had HORRIBLE anxiety and panic attacks w this preg too! But it's more based on worrying myself sick if everything with me and the baby will be ok health wise.at first I was worried about ectopic etc now I keep worrying about pre clampsia, stroke, blood clots... 😭😭😭

I've had HORRIBLE anxiety and panic attacks w this preg too! But it's more based on worrying myself sick if everything with me and the baby will be ok health wise.at first I was worried about ectopic etc now I keep worrying about pre clampsia, stroke, blood clots... 😭😭😭

Shit! That's my worry too! Mainly bc it happenned to me in my first pregnancy!

OP if it makes u feel any better I started getting wild MS about a week ago have been practically bedridden for days and today I caught myself thinking "wtf did I do..." Lol. And this is my 3rd baby you'd think I'd know the drill by now ;) it's all normal just take it all in stride and don't over think sillyness ( currently trying to take my own advice )...

OP if it makes u feel any better I started getting wild MS about a week ago have been practically bedridden for days and today I caught myself thinking "wtf did I do...".

YES! This is my life! I'm not going back to work until Thursday. THURSDAY! That's 8 sick days out of my 11.5! WTF I didn't even take this many days off when I had a giant cyst on my ovary. If my gyn had it her way, I wouldn't work the entire first tri. Like WTF did I do?!

Throw in the mixed feelings about the potential angel twin. Guilt over wishing for just one. Relief over having just one. Paranoia from paranormal movies like "The Unborn" J*y wants to be born now... hellll to f* no am I dealing with that. Typing it sent shivers down my spine. Had to censor the name. I need absolutely none of this right at the beginning of my tenure year.

Rollercoaster of emotions and hormones. I just tell myself everyone says second tri is better. Just get to second tri.

That unborn film freaks me right out! :haha:

I'm feeling much better today. It's so up and down isn't it. Trying to chill out.

I feel so sorry for you with the sickness. :( I've been really lucky this time *touch wood* I don't have many symptoms at all. Hopefully you'll find something that makes you feel a bit bette. Flat lemonade used to work for me with Madi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->