Horrible evap on dollar tree test!

MamaWorld

Reaction score
I posted this in my 2ww thread but I figured I'd share it here too! This morning I took a dollar tree test. It was a bfn. Now I'm weird and save my tests so I can go back to them later in the day and stare at them. I come home from work to find the worst evap I've ever seen on a test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 46
That's an awful evap...but I guess that's why they say don't look after the time limit. Still, that has color and everything.

That is a mean looking evap! It would only encourage me to test again haha. Hopefully it's just too early and you still have time for your beautiful bfp! :)

I was searching and found that some women have had this and got their BFP within a couple days. Then I've read where women have gotten this and got bfn after that. I was going to wait until Saturday to test again but of course I'm tempted to test tomorrow morning lol.

I had a similar looking evap on those tests a couple of cycles ago 😞 which is why I switched to wondfos... Nothing but BFNs so far but at least I have that certainty. Fx for you, keep us posted !

Here's one taken this morning. Took the pic at 7 minutes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 54
That is a bad evap :( Fingers crossed for next test :hugs:

Looking at this mornings test it looks like the dye stops at the test line. Almost makes it look like there's a line there but there's not. Curious to see it again when I get home and see if it has a evap like yesterday's. I'm currently on CD 46 so it seems like I would have gotten a BFP by now if it was going to happen.

That really is a mean evap. On saying that though something is catching my eye on your most recent test so you never know. x

That really is a mean evap. On saying that though something is catching my eye on your most recent test so you never know. x

I know what you mean cause I saw it too. It's like the dye stops at the test line but doesn't make it change color until after the time limit.

Dollar trees give horrid evaps. Not all of my tests had them, and some appeared more quickly than others.... But when you get them. They suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->