Horrible pain :(

PrettyBonk

Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom
Reaction score
I'm getting these horrible rib pains right below my right breast...it hurts so much I cant find a comfortable position for me to sit or lay down :(
I try to stretch..I try to pat where the pain is...and nothing...I pUt pressure on where the pain is and it seems to help a little but its so uncomfortable to put pressure where it hurts...

I used to feel a similar pain with my second pregnancy but I felt it on my last month of pregnancy...and it was caused by the baby's legs pushing up....
So I don't know what this could be and I know it is not gas lol....

Anyone with this symptom...or knows what it could be or think what it may be?????

I mean I am only 15 weeks preggie WTH

help please...it is soooooooooooooo PAINFUL

It's awful I know. I am too 15 weeks and suffering from this, though it's not that bad, mine is my lower back. I thought we were supposed to get all this later on. I hope yours gets better. Maybe try a hot bath to see if that helps x

I get this also, like a tingling senstation.... i thought it was just my bra digging in :rofl:

I'm getting these horrible rib pains right below my right breast...it hurts so much I cant find a comfortable position for me to sit or lay down :(
I try to stretch..I try to pat where the pain is...and nothing...I pUt pressure on where the pain is and it seems to help a little but its so uncomfortable to put pressure where it hurts...

I used to feel a similar pain with my second pregnancy but I felt it on my last month of pregnancy...and it was caused by the baby's legs pushing up....

Anyone with this symptom...or knows what it could be or think what it may be?????

I am getting this too. It started around 18 weeks and is a really bad ache under my right boob that gets worse as the day goes on but eases overnight, eventually my back aches opposite the front ache! I have been told my liver is in this spot and that as it is a really big organ it may be uncomfortable! I am seeing my midwife on Thursday although might go to the docs before so will let you know what's said.

I am getting this too. It started around 18 weeks and is a really bad ache under my right boob that gets worse as the day goes on but eases overnight, eventually my back aches opposite the front ache! I have been told my liver is in this spot and that as it is a really big organ it may be uncomfortable! I am seeing my midwife on Thursday although might go to the docs before so will let you know what's said.

Oh please let me know what they tell you...

I have exactly same kind of pain..............in my ribs just under my breast and only on right side.

And i get it after having food and it helps me only if i lay down.........i asked my dr. abt this and she only advised to take rest..........hope you feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->