Horrible Practice Being Done on the Chinese Black Market

O

Ozzieshunni

Warning: this article is graphic. I was beyond horrified to read this! :cry:

https://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/ar...by-pill-stamina-booster-cannibal-placenta.htm

i know, its beyond belief :nope:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-Chinas-gruesome-human-baby-flesh-pills.html

also, do NOT google

Chinese dying rooms

:cry:

I wouldn't call this an "Asian" practice anymore than what some remote village in Sweden does is any kind of practice in Germany or France.

In the last 10 minutes I have.

Seen the video with that poor little boy & the cat.
Seen the video of the lady beating her 8 month old up
and read this :cry:

What is this world coming to? I'm actually here in tears feeling I should be going and waking my DD up and just cuddling her.. Nothing more.. But just cuddling her

Oh my goodenss, that is truly horrific!! :cry:

would someone tell me what it is before i click.................

Theres no horrible gory pictures, I promise you.

Theres just pictures of tablets, BUT the story behind it is well .... Appauling! I'm so glad in a way that I don't live in China!

Appalling (sp) I jus don't understand how people can be so.. well.. i can't even think of the word :(

Cx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I don't mean to sound impolite...but maybe add a warning specifically towards angel mommies? :flower: If this affects me so horribly I can't image what it would be for them to read something like this :hugs:

There are no words :nope:

That is sick, truly sick.

How are the hospitals getting away with this and why aren't the parents burying their children ??. If anything like that had happened to my Zara, i'd be hunting them all down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->