Horrible Week!

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
I have not been having a good week. Today makes me 11 weeks 1 day.

Friday May 29 - Brown spotting started in the early morning. Took a ride to the doctor. Minimal brown discharge Baby looked great . 175bpm heart rate

Saturday May 30 - Brown spotting

Sunday May 31 - Brown spotting turned clear, Then late at night spotting return with some small amount of red blood.

Monday June 1 - Went back to the doctor in the morning Ultrasound showed good strong 176bpm heartbeat. No answer for the blood.

Tuesday - June 2 - brown spotting turned clear.

Wed(today) - June 3 at 1am work up to soaked red blood underwear. Went to the hospital. Ultrasound showed a good 178bpm heart rate. Again couldn't find a reason for the blood.

i have had no pain or cramping

I have my anomy scan tuesday 6 days from now. So Close! and this all has to start making me so scared.

Aww, sorry hun. Sometimes bleeding just happens. :hugs: sounds like you've got a strong heartbeat so I wouldn't worry too much.

I'm so sorry you went through such a scare :hugs:

Sending my best wishes for a positive outcome!

That's so scary! I have heard of women who had sporadic heavy bleeding throughout their pregnancy and ended up with a perfectly healthy baby. Positive thoughts! As long as baby sounds good, don't worry. I know, much easier said than done.

Def easier said then done! I can't wait for it to be Tuesday for the anomy scan!

I wonder if these sonograms are only irritating what ever is bleeding even more

is bleeding always a sign of impending miscarriage? i am not going to feel ok until after the sono tuesday

is bleeding always a sign of impending miscarriage? i am not going to feel ok until after the sono tuesday

Not at all. You can sometimes have bright red bleeds caused by other things, like a tear or something, and the baby turns out just fine.

ugh i hope so, this is just horrible. I feel we cant even get excited now. We wanted to announce it after the anomy scan tuesday, but we feel like were not sure if it is safe to anymore. :(

also the baby did meaure right on track at the hospital. i hope these are all good things and the blood is just nothing to worry about :/

still having brown discharge, this can obviously be from the bleed the other night, still working its way out.. i heard it can take up to a week to clear up?.

This is very nerve racking. I have never wanted a weekend to go so fast in my life.

So hard to be excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"