Horror Addicts :)

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Anyone else completely addicted to horror films?

It's October now, so there's a lot popping up on TV and being released this month :happydance:

Personally I really want to see Dream House, The Woman, The Thing, and Paranormal Activity 3. Lol... All supposed to be released soon.

I recently saw Apollo 18 & Don't Be Afraid of the Dark.. Apollo 18 was not really my thing, Don't Be Afraid of the Dark was alright but not scary really and not a 'believable' story... I prefer things that could actually happen I guess (though I'll watch anything- except flatly disgusting films such as the Saw films or Human Centipede... Saw the first 2 "Saw" movies and that's enough for me!)

I love movies about hauntings, ghosts, possessions, ones about aliens, that have religious elements.. Not as keen on zombie flicks or slasher movies.

Hopefully there's other horror fiends out there that will discuss/recommend or mention their favorites?

This is the scariest film ive ever seen! watch it, its worth it!! :)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080516/

Thanks I really want to see that movie lol just need to make time for a date with my laptop to watch it!

Poltergeist was the first "scary" movie I ever saw, I was less than 10 years old and it scared the shit out of me for many years lol

Yeah poltergeist scared me too, hehe. I think Childs Play was the first film to scare me, i was a kid when i saw it and the thought of a doll coming to life and killing people scared the shit outta me!!!!!!! :)

Yeah poltergeist scared me too, hehe. I think Childs Play was the first film to scare me, i was a kid when i saw it and the thought of a doll coming to life and killing people scared the shit outta me!!!!!!! :)

That was the first movie I saw too! It was Halloween night when I was 5. lol

I LOVE horror films but hate scary dolls!

I LOVE horror movies! I love any and all from the super cheesy ones to the really scary ones! Probably the Most Scary one I've seen in the last few years was The Strangers because it is one of those that could possibly happen. There's a line in the movie that gives me goosebumps practically any time I think about it!!

October is so much fun because there are always scary movies on! I have a very loose "law" wherein we only watch scary stuff this month. It never happens but the Majority of what we wear is horror or Halloween! Like today I had on the first 3 Halloweentown movies (which are not scary at all, they're Disney but so much fun) and The Crazies.

Anyone else completely addicted to horror films?

?

Me!! :hi: :howdy:

I love the Saw series, Amityville Series, Exorcist, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Halloween.....

The scariest film Ive ever seen is 'Wolf Creek'.
I dont find many horrors that do scare me but this one scared the crap out of me.

ooooh I absolutely love horror films!!! I've got a 12 inch talking pinhead doll from hellraiser in the living room which speaks when you walk past and it scares the crap outta dh!! I have turned it off since LO arrived lol!!

My faves are hellraiser, halloween, nightmare on elm street, house of 1000 corpses (this one is quite scary lol!!)

i love house of 1000 corpses!!! i love rob zombie :) xx

Rob Zombie is great! House of 1000 Corpses was good! Did you see the sequel? The Devil's Rejects?

yeahh devils rejects was good too, a bit more commercialized but still awesome! did you see his version of halloween too? i loved it :D xx

Lol I saw the Devil's Rejects (but not House of 1000 Corpses) and found it nasty not necessarily scary... Ick!!

Going to be watching either Wolf Creek or The Changeling tonight.

Yeah his version of Halloween wasn't too bad.

Can't believe I haven't found this thread sooner, I loooovvvveee my horror films. I can't wait for the remake of Straw dogs next month, going to be sooo good. They have set for a remake of childs play next year. Some other remakes are:
IT
Hellraiser
Monster squad
People under the stairs
Scream (they are planning on redoing the whole franchise, not quite sure why)

Can't wait for paranormal activity 3, will be so good and scary. I absolutely love the friday the 13th collection and Halloweens absolute classics.

Has anyone else heard much about The Human centepide 2, it was on a ban for this country but I think this will get overridden at some stage as far wosre movies have been made and shown

Ahhh musn't forget the old zombie classics like:
Dawn of the dead
Day of the dead
Night of the living dead
zombie flesh eaters

Zombie movies are great, dawn of the dead (original is def my fav)

You can more than likely watch Human Centipede 2 online after it's released in theatres ;) I've heard that it's supposed to be much more graphic about like how the doctor attaches them..

I love all the Saw films and Final Destination. I guess they're more thriller than horror but still, I really enjoy them.
Plus Nightmare of Elm Street and Friday 13th (not the remakes though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->