Horror Movies

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
What's your favourites? I'm a HUGE horror buff, but am always on the lookout for new additions to my collection! So, what's your favourites?? :flower:

aw i love my horror films, av got so many favourites

paranormal activity
amityville horror
halloween h20
freddy kreuger films
and sooooo many more

Mmmm

The Dentist
All of the Nightmare on Elm Street ones barr Freddy vs Jason and the "new" remake :lol:
Evil Dead
Stephen Kings IT
Last House On The Left
Candyman
Hellraiser

As you can probably tell, im not all that into "new" horror stuff, i find most of it too "overdone", I think 80's and early 90's were when horror was at its best :)

i think 70s and 80s for me!! although i still watch all the new ones! seen all these ladies, any more suggestions??

p.s. i LOVE the dentist!!

Yay another Horror Buff.

I love my horrors.

IT
Halloween H20
All the Freddys.
Not so much the Jasons.
I love Black Friday.

But my all time personal fave April Fools, the Original 1986.

Hard to find but brilliant.

V xxxx

I get really freaked out by horror films! >>Wuss<<

But I did watch all the Japanese versions of The Ring... Eeep!
Oh and there was this really awful movie once, scared me to death but it was so stupid, called Necromentia!

I loooove The Dentist too but its not easy to come by on DVD for a reasonable price :( I have it recorded on my V+ box though and will never delete it :rofl:

Do you have Sky/Cable tv? Have you watched the Horror Channel? Its mainly full of stupid random films, but they do slip the odd gem in there.

Tell you what else i like, Children of the Corn, all 50 trillion ones they made :lol:

PP have you watched the Freddy Series on the horror channel, bloody scary but fab.

V xxxx

ive never heard of the dentist.. ill have to watch it. i like the older versions of films such as the omen, amityville horror, so much more creepy.

PP have you watched the Freddy Series on the horror channel, bloody scary but fab.

V xxxx

They are SO random :rofl:

I recorded the entire series and watch them when i get a spare hour because OH thinks they are a big pile of cheese :rofl:

V xxxx

They are SO random :rofl:

I recorded the entire series and watch them when i get a spare hour because OH thinks they are a big pile of cheese :rofl:

The one with the girl who runs and nearly gets her head nearly sliced off with the finishing tape gave me nightmares as a kid :blush:

V xxxx

I loooooooove the horror channel, especially cuz it shows creature features all the time (which i LOVE!) have "The Zombie King" recorded to watch tomorrow! Tell u wat i watched yesterday for the first time- Splinter. thought it was great! actually quite original. although did get a bit silly wen the mutilated hand started digesting a puddle of blood by itself hehe.

Now i know other people actually watch that channel you need to keep your eye out for a film called Cradle Of Fear, watch it, its quite possibly the worst and most poorly made film i have ever seen in my life, its hilarious, me and OH sat there in disbelief :rofl: :rofl:

I quite liked Splinter!!

I LOVE Horror movies!! :D

Some of my favorites are:

Nightmare On Elm Street (all of them)
Amityville Horror (all of them)
The Exorcist
Saw (all of them)

It's hard to beat the Exorsist. I've yet to see a better horror movie I think. Cradle of fear, I saw that years ago cuz a friend of mine was very into Cradle of Filth (stupid goth band) and showed me it as Danny Filth is in it. Entertaining! Anyone seen Battle Royale??

It's hard to beat the Exorsist. I've yet to see a better horror movie I think. Cradle of fear, I saw that years ago cuz a friend of mine was very into Cradle of Filth (stupid goth band) and showed me it as Danny Filth is in it. Entertaining! Anyone seen Battle Royale??

I quite like Cradle of Filth.... :shrug: LOL x

The Ring (Both US & Japanese version)
The Hills have Eyes (both old & new)

:D

Dunno if it counts as "Horror", but I do love creepy Guillermo Del Toro movies, like Pan's Labyrinth and The Orphanage :D

Oh Lindz, I've just realised that I'm due on Poppy's birthday!
Sorry, offtopic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->