Hospital bag..

@Jft1 ooof well shes in for a rough time if she plans for sunshine & rainbows, most of the time is a tornado. You also never know when you will go into labor.

My first I took more than one nightie and thank god I did as I ended up in there over a week... They actually prefer woman to wear nothing or hospital gowns incase they need to give you a quick spinal or epidural... I ended up but naked with both haha the last thing you think of is a fashion perade lol....xx

I have always taken several nighties :shrug: its really not that weird. If your waters break early on and you still have a few hours left to labour are u really gonna sit in a dirty wet nighty? I will be taking a few :thumbup:

My first I took more than one nightie and thank god I did as I ended up in there over a week... They actually prefer woman to wear nothing or hospital gowns incase they need to give you a quick spinal or epidural... I ended up but naked with both haha the last thing you think of is a fashion perade lol....xx
With my 2nd my water ruptured and I was in labor for over a week and a 1/2 before they induced me. I wasn't even allowed to take a shower because I had an IV drip in each arm. Let's just say when she was finally here, the shower I took felt like heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->