Hospital bags.

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
What sort of bag are you using for all your hospital things? :flower:

I've got a pink lining rucksack & twins changing bag which are both huge, I will also have my handbag with extras in too xx

I've found this online and thought it was a reasonable price.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...art_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2WYG94P6I117W

Do you think this would be big enough?

I just have our usual overnight duffle bag, I can stuff that thing with enough items to last us a week so I think it's big enough:haha: Baby gets her own bag though, and that will just be the diaper bag that I have loaded to the brim.

Mummy - that bag is far too adorable, I want one lol!

I just have our usual overnight duffle bag, I can stuff that thing with enough items to last us a week so I think it's big enough:haha: Baby gets her own bag though, and that will just be the diaper bag that I have loaded to the brim.

Mummy - that bag is far too adorable, I want one lol!

I don't have an over night bag anymore my bloody cat peed in it :rofl:

So I really need a new one and thought that one was cute :) plus it has a changing mat and bottle holder so could be used as a changing bag too.

I say get it! It's more functional than just a hospital bag so it's perfect :thumbup:

I thought that too. I'm just hoping it will be big enough.

I think it should be. I've taken to the habit of rolling clothes to make more fit:haha:

Ah yeah,great idea!

Well I've ordered it anyway so we will soon find out :) I can't complain for that price anyway :thumbup:

I used something of that size with my daughter which was perfect however I ended up staying in for a week so OH had to bring in lots more. This time I've packed for all eventualities lol x

It looks good, I glad I'm not the only "last minute girl" xx

I bought a smaller size duffle bag!

I still have yet to finish packing our bag. Baby's is packed since 36 weeks but ours is halfway done. I still need to get funny panties and pads and figure out snacks.

I had mine mostly packed but went through it 2 days ago at 39+3. Figured I should actually check that the stuff I was randomrandomly chucking on as I found things amounting to pretty much everything on the list. I had pretty much it all but more knickers so added those so think it's ready now.
Got a bag with some bits in for dd, with a list of overnight stuff that should be added if she needs to go overniget somewhere.
And gone through babies bedroom and sorted clothes into age relevant draws and split out sleep suits and vests, so if OH has to come and grab some more for baby its just vest from one drawer, sleep suits from one drawer a d pack of nappies.
I will get a couple of sets of my clothes set up with underwea because lots of my clothes Don't fit atm and if he has to grab extra no doubt he'll bring in stuff that does not actually fit me anymore.

In hospital bag I did as I did last time, and grouped all baby first clothes, plus 2 nappy in one clear bag so OH can easily identify to pull that out after delivery and should be everything he needs altogether to get baby dressed (sleep suit, wipes, 2 nappies, vest etc) so he doesn't have to do any searching

My hospital suggests bringing lots of comfy labor stuff, like a pillow from home and snacks and drinks, so I'll probably bring a carry-on sized suitcase. Easier to roll than to carry, I think, especially if it's full of juice! I may bring a diaper bag with baby stuff, or I may just pack a few things in my suitcase. It sounds like most of what he needs will be provided by the hospital, except for his going home outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->