Hospital Confirmed - Chemical Pregnancy. Thanx for all your Support Ladies x

Babee_Bugs

#4 Due in October!
Reaction score
OMG ive turned into a POAS addict once again... Told myself i wouldnt do this!! but as a true POAS addict i have indeed broke my own rules yet again.

Im only 4DPO by my chart and yup your'e thinking why on earth is this girl Peeing on sticks for this early???

Well last cycle i got a BFP at 5DPO for it to end in a Chemical Pregnancy... Yup Gutted and i guess im clinging on to anything to be Pregnant Again.

Anyways back to the test, ive just litterally took it at 10:20pm... I almost backed out when i noticed the pee i collected looked like there was oil laying ontop of it almost sparkly looking!!! yup strange lol.. so thought well ive got hundred and 1 tests so why not just 1 test wont harm and then i promise to forget all about them till im late (yeah right!!!!!!).

The test is a Wonfo blue handled 1, pic took at 3 mins (camera is rubbish i know) and its NOT tweaked!. Im sure i see something pinky lurking around there... what do you think... Please be blunt, surely its just my eyes!! :dohh:

thank-you and Babydust to everyone x

Attachments

• P1070008.jpg
    P1070008.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 465
  • P1070009.jpg
    P1070009.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 444
:haha::haha:

I found your thread!!!

I will be stalking and cheering you on as well:happydance::happydance:

I don't see anything your tests yet, but as you already know LOL you still have plenty of time to build up HCG:)

I have the same ICs as you! Are those what you used last cycle with your chemical??

Here's the thing... my Wondfo tests have declared Diet Coke, Cherry Coke Zero, and Dr. Pepper to be pregnant with similar lines. (Actually, the Dr. Pepper rivals my 13DPO BFP, it's so clear!) And my Minute Maid Lemonade is still a :bfn:

So I don't trust super faint lines on Wondfo anymore. If my soda pop can be pregnant... I want my :bfp: on a real test.

I'd wait a few days, and become a POAS addict with a test that doesn't believe in reproducing soda?

Here's the thing... my Wondfo tests have declared Diet Coke, Cherry Coke Zero, and Dr. Pepper to be pregnant with similar lines. (Actually, the Dr. Pepper rivals my 13DPO BFP, it's so clear!) And my Minute Maid Lemonade is still a :bfn:

So I don't trust super faint lines on Wondfo anymore. If my soda pop can be pregnant... I want my :bfp: on a real test.

I'd wait a few days, and become a POAS addict with a test that doesn't believe in reproducing soda?

OMGGGGGGGGG... is those the pink handled 1's?? ive heard about evaps on those and bascally pretty much about other tests, thats why i thought ill go with the blue 1's lol...

I dunno why i even bothered to post this thread :haha: everyone must think im nuts lol...

But anyways hunnie, congrats on your BFP :D x

hey don't worry about your poas addiction think I started the day AFTER ovulation, thinking my bean had implanted within 24 hours and was aready pumping HCG through my system lol. Think you need to wait a few days yet to see anything good luck hun for your :bfp:

:haha::haha:

I found your thread!!!

I will be stalking and cheering you on as well:happydance::happydance:

I don't see anything your tests yet, but as you already know LOL you still have plenty of time to build up HCG:)

I have the same ICs as you! Are those what you used last cycle with your chemical??

:hi: :haha:

No i used completely different 1's well i used 3 different brands including FRER.

But i thought ill try a different test :)....

I wish i was strong enough to wait till i was late and then test, i sooooooooooooo told myself that i wouldnt test early lol

have you tested yet??? if not do it soon, because it all sounds promising x

hey don't worry about your poas addiction think I started the day AFTER ovulation, thinking my bean had implanted within 24 hours and was aready pumping HCG through my system lol. Think you need to wait a few days yet to see anything good luck hun for your :bfp:

Awww bless, yeh i know exactly what you mean, cant believe i waited this long lol....

Its as though the tests can actually talk to you!!! :haha: Im going to give my OH the tests to hide away from me untill i late lol x

It's crazy because when I took Clomid and conceived my son I was just waiting for AF to show up because I was convinced I needed IVF or something but got a :bfp: and I was nearly 7 weeks!! Look at me now, I feel obsessed with poas all the time sometimes wish I could just let those tests lie in the drawer lol

Hey babee, dnt c anything on ya tests yet but keep posting them hun! Dont worry bt being a poas addict, im one aswell and no doubt i will start testing when my 50 ic's arrive in 3 days! Lol! I just love it!!! Hpe we get our BFP's hun, hugs xxx:hugs:

OMGGGGGGGGG... is those the pink handled 1's?? ive heard about evaps on those and bascally pretty much about other tests, thats why i thought ill go with the blue 1's lol...

I dunno why i even bothered to post this thread :haha: everyone must think im nuts lol...

Oh, we don't think you're crazy at all. I tested the first time on day 5. ;) (It was :bfn: btw.) We're all POAS addicts or we'd be in a different forum. :haha:

Yeah, mine were the pink handled ones. I sat there one night comparing my sodas to my 10dpo results and freaking out that it was drinking two Diet Pepsi's that got me my result. LOL!

I'll still spread :dust: your way and hope this is your month!!

It's crazy because when I took Clomid and conceived my son I was just waiting for AF to show up because I was convinced I needed IVF or something but got a :bfp: and I was nearly 7 weeks!! Look at me now, I feel obsessed with poas all the time sometimes wish I could just let those tests lie in the drawer lol

I soooooooooo wish i could just leave them alone, but nope i cant haha lol

Are you taking clomid this cycle??? x

Hey babee, dnt c anything on ya tests yet but keep posting them hun! Dont worry bt being a poas addict, im one aswell and no doubt i will start testing when my 50 ic's arrive in 3 days! Lol! I just love it!!! Hpe we get our BFP's hun, hugs xxx:hugs:

:haha: Awww fingers crossed hunnie... i hope this is a lucky thread for everyone :) :happydance: x

Oh, we don't think you're crazy at all. I tested the first time on day 5. ;) (It was :bfn: btw.) We're all POAS addicts or we'd be in a different forum. :haha:

Yeah, mine were the pink handled ones. I sat there one night comparing my sodas to my 10dpo results and freaking out that it was drinking two Diet Pepsi's that got me my result. LOL!

I'll still spread :dust: your way and hope this is your month!!

I think tests these days are just soooooooo uber sensitive that ive even thought of allowing my OH to pee on 1 and then thought ooooooooo no i may need that test lol x

OMG ive done it!!! :dohh: ive tweaked!!!!! 2nd phase of a true POAS addict is to tweak grrrrrrr

haha anyways ill share me tweak with you :kiss:

Attachments

• P1070009.jpg
    P1070009.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 100
Yes don't think you are alone in your addiction I am CD 4 and POAS just to see if I could get a line, and there was one, plain as day!!

It is possible to have a very tiny amount of hcg shortly after conception, usually it is not detectable.. BUT I do have a friend that tested very early and used to catch that hcg.. Of course hcg levels don't begin to rise and double until after implanation!

I hope that is a real line!

Yes don't think you are alone in your addiction I am CD 4 and POAS just to see if I could get a line, and there was one, plain as day!!

It is possible to have a very tiny amount of hcg shortly after conception, usually it is not detectable.. BUT I do have a friend that tested very early and used to catch that hcg.. Of course hcg levels don't begin to rise and double until after implanation!

I hope that is a real line!

Im soooo Glad im not alone.... I cant believe myself!, i was sooooo adament that i wasnt going to test till i was late... and even sat on the toilet, while almost dipping my test and i was still saying im nuts for doing this!!! hahaha

I soooooo hope ive caught some HCG and not just an evil evap or line eye!!! lol x

Ohhh i see a line on the tweaked test...:happydance: hope your gona test again this morning wiv fmu, good luck hun! Once i start testing will upload pics to compare, im just not feeling it this month though...dnt feel we bd'd enough! Ugh!!! Hope its your bfp babes xxx:hugs:

Ohhh i see a line on the tweaked test...:happydance: hope your gona test again this morning wiv fmu, good luck hun! Once i start testing will upload pics to compare, im just not feeling it this month though...dnt feel we bd'd enough! Ugh!!! Hope its your bfp babes xxx:hugs:

No i didnt do 1 this morning, OH has hid me tests :haha:, but i do have a 25mIU casette hidden, but its pretty pointless doing that 1 lol...

I feel out every cycle, but i think thats pretty much normal, although this cycle without symptom spotting i do have quite alot... Even oily looking pee! oh the joys lol

I really do hope i get some super duper lines very soon!! My temp is up so thats a good thing lol x

Awww men spoil all our fun!! lol! When is he going to give you them back?? How will u cope without them? I know i couldnt and id be ordering somemore and waiting on the doorstep for them to arrive so he dosent see them! Hee Hee!!:wacko:

You having any symptoms at 5dpo??? Im only 2dpo and its going soooo blooming slow!!!! Had a sore throat since yesterday morn feel like ive got razorblades in there...think im gona get tonsilites, ugh!!:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->