Hospital Confirmed - Chemical Pregnancy. Thanx for all your Support Ladies x

Hey Ladies, so sorry i havent been on for awhile, seeing all the BFP's e.t.c is hard to deal with at the minute...

I seen my doctor today, and told him what had happened at hospital e.t.c and because ive had 2 chemicals in a row he said that i obviously have no issue of concieving its just i have an issue of them sticking!!!... so hes ordered a full bloodwork to be done, also the scan ill get soon may hold some answers..

Me and OH have decided to NTNP and just go with flow, no charts, no OPK's and no HPT's untill im deffo late!!!!

I wish everyone who got their BFP's all the very best x

Well im glad the doctors are gona take care of you hun....keep in touch chick n will hopefully c you soon with a nice BFP! Good luck! Big hugs n loves Claire xx

pleased there looking after you hun, xx i was at hospital yesterday because of bad cramps, they wanted to keep me in till monday but with already havin kids at home they let me come home, im at epau on mon, but they said my hcg levels are low xx

Sorry to here this happened to you hun :hugs:

All the best in your Fertility testing xxx

pleased there looking after you hun, xx i was at hospital yesterday because of bad cramps, they wanted to keep me in till monday but with already havin kids at home they let me come home, im at epau on mon, but they said my hcg levels are low xx

Awwww Hunnie :hugs: it could be that you implanted late??? so therefore HCG is low... I hope it picks up soon hunnie let me know how you go x x

Just got letter through for my scan on Thursday!... My natural instinct is i dont want to go!, but i know i need to, in order to get some answers. My OH cant get the time off work so im having to go on my own :(...

I dont know what to expect when i go though??? I believe everything has came away, and my bleeding has now turned brown and only when i wipe!... I still feel Pregnant!!!, my temp is still up (checked out of curiosity lol) i feel really icky, my hair and skin is still very much oily and spotty and sore BB's. I havent took a HPT and i dont think i could handle to see that being -ve.

This is the toughest thing ive ever had to go through, i feel soooo helpless :( x

hi babee will let u no as soon as ive been am there at 11, so should b bk bout half 12, before i got preg with my daughter i had found out i was preg, and they sent me for early scan, they said id had a mc thats why i was bleeding but id only just found out, i still felt preg so they sent me bk again, just because there was an empty sausage shape sack, so went bk 2 weeks later and there she was, my baby daughter, the bleeding was due to the chemical id had the month before and didnt even no about! now shes 8 gd job i kept pestering them :) any ways will let u no news tomoz, and hope ur feeling better soon chick, am here if u need me x

Hi Babbee Bugs - i have just come across your post.

I had a chemical in June, got pregnant again 4 weeks later and had a chemical again. I had my hospital appointment on Friday where they confirmed i was no longer pregnant.

I have had scans on my ovaries, blood tests and all is clear, they have given me no reason why its not sticking. Like you, i dont have a problem catching, i just have a problem sticking, its so unfair.

Me and OH have decided to completely forget about it and live our lives, NTNP and see what happens. So i have bought two kittens to keep my mind occupied ha ha.

Good luck hun, we will get there im sure xxx

awwww im sooo sorry to hear of your losses hun... Im hoping there do find there is something wrong, so that they can fix me! lol... But i just feel at a lost untill i do actually know whats what... Thank god i havent got long to wait :) x

Well ive been for my scan, and had to have a internal 1 done for a better look... There is still quite abit of blood left in my Womb?? whatever that is suppose to mean, but my tubes and ovaries look really good... so will get blood results tomorrow and then results from scan in a weeks time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->