Hotsexymum XxXXxx

L

Luhweez

Thankyou loadsss for updating and your txts even if i didn't get replying to a few of them =)

and thanks to everyone else for all the goodlucks =) *hugs*

Disapointed they wouldn't start me yesterday after keeping me in overnight AGAIN but i guess its ok because bub's is still being classed as 'small baby' and i guess its better for her to have a few more days of growing!
Overdue ladies have the patience of saints! its not just the waiting..its that weird..feeling down 'there' that feels like babies about to fall out! so i commmend you all!
Being induced on monday at 8am in the morning if waters don't break themselves , so thats something to get prepared for!

Overdue ladies and DD ladies, goodluck! =)))

and thanks again Mandy <3 :hug:

xxxxx

Hope it goes well on Monday... we get you for a few more days to chat on ehre :D

Glad everything is ok and Monday isn't too long to wait! xx

Thankyou loadsss for updating and your txts even if i didn't get replying to a few of them =)

and thanks to everyone else for all the goodlucks =) *hugs*

Disapointed they wouldn't start me yesterday after keeping me in overnight AGAIN but i guess its ok because bub's is still being classed as 'small baby' and i guess its better for her to have a few more days of growing!
Overdue ladies have the patience of saints! its not just the waiting..its that weird..feeling down 'there' that feels like babies about to fall out! so i commmend you all!
Being induced on monday at 8am in the morning if waters don't break themselves , so thats something to get prepared for!

Overdue ladies and DD ladies, goodluck! =)))

and thanks again Mandy <3 :hug:

xxxxx

thats ok hun :hugs: you did have me worried , and thought may :baby: was in your arms :hugs:but will be very soon :hugs: just glad all is and you r ok xxxx

Good luck for monday sweetie!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck for Monday hon x x

Good luck for monday-unless something happens before then! x

Glad everything is ok Luhweez, was worried! Atleast you know whats going to happen on monday if nothing happens before then! Good luck :) x

Good luck for Monday hon!!!

To go back to our previous conversation, the ulster was lovely, I was in the new home from home suite and it was gorgeous. They were very shortstaffed though.

My sil was in Antrim a few months ago and loved it.

Good luck on Monday! We'll be thinking of you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->