house cleaner

maryp0ppins

Reaction score
I had a cleaner coming every 2 weeks to do a proper clean of our flat and I was doing a quick clean inbetween. Well she was rubbish and would always text to say sorry she couldnt come but could she come next day and then the next day she would do the same and her cleaning was rubbish!! I moved the laundry basket the other day and its clear she has never cleaned behind it! I found a new one yesterday on gumtree and shes here cleaning now, already she is 100% better, I do feel weird sitting here whilst she cleans though, but I dont want to go out because I dont know her so cant leave her alone just yet.....what to do

Im planing on hiring one to do the house once a week and i was wondering the same thing im like what on earth am i going to do while she cleans ill prob bring LO for a walk or drive or get my errands done.

usually I am at work so I am glad she has come now so if there are any questions I can be clear, her references have all checked out and she seems really nice. ATM im sitting in our spare room on my laptop whilst she cleans.

Id be doing the same and since shes new you dont want to exactly get anything else done just encase of the questions!

I'd probably use the time to do an online shop (but that only works if you do your food shopping online lol), or get some work done (if you do/can work from home). Otherwise I'd probably just relax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->