House hunting

https://www.homesonview.co.uk/Scrip...panyID=BSWBWREX&AgencyID=BSWBWREX&ID=BWP01420
^ House we wanted an it got taken within 24 hrs NOW ....

The woman pulled out SHE PULLED OUT

Wohooooooooooooooo :yipee:

Ladies ringing me at 4 an giving me the defo answer if the woman changes hermind about pulling out I'll go do her in LMAO

That woman changed her fucking mind!

Seriously on one I've stayed away from the PC this evening & Im going to bed soon!

House hunting has become a nightmare! You know we have 5 f'ing properties that we can't get into - WHY HAVE THEM ON THE WEBSITE its completely outragous & we ended up with only 4 viewing UNTIL we got more news last minute that we now have 3 viewings & guess what 2 of them we don't even like & one of them is over our budget which I do like but the whole thing is outragous!

Tomoz we've to be out at about 8.15 to get the train from Hanley which takes 30 odd mins coz of traffic - get the train to crewe where we are stick for an hour then to chester then to wrexham (we get in at 10.40)then straight to the house at 12pm! then we have a viewing at 3 - then 6 FFs ... 6 the agency aren't even gonna be there what a p take complete p take.

I'm well on one & I needed to vent that!!!

So if I'm not on tomorrow/Saturday you'll know why!! Ill be a pub somewhere getting hammered! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->