how accurate are 99p store tests?

highhopes19

Reaction score
Hi ladies,, in a rush I brought a test from 99p store test.
To over excited to do it when I got home I did it in loo
In town lol

I wasn't sure if it was my eyes but I could of sworn there was a faint line, but may have
Been my eyes. Wish I'd taken a pic but the cam on my phone is useless!!!

Just wondered have anyone else used a 99p store test and they've been wrong or right?

OH taking me to boots later to buy a better one , just incase!

Wondering are boots own tests any good?

Xxx

hey, i have brought both boots own and the 99p cheapies and they were acurate in my case hun. i'd buy the cheapies again :thumbup:

i also brought a boots own digi just to be 100% sure

hi hun. i used a pregnancy test from poundland, it came up bfp and i was pregnant. i cant say how reliable the test was that you bought though. if i was you i would buy a frer and try again. good luck hun xx

Its always best to confirm with a better test after a cheapy one.as you dh is off to boots already youre doing the right thing.gl with the next test and take some pics

My sister in law swares by boots own! When she was trying for her little boy she dipped a boots own and a frer and the frer can bk bfn and the boots own came bk bfp it was faint but it was still there!! Good luck xxx

Hey ladies,
In 99p ones there was 2 so I just did the other one and tbh I couldn't see anything on this one :(
But could of sworn I did on the other one.

Now I don't know what to believe :(
I'm gonna buy a boots one later,, and see what that says my AF was due around sunday/monday ,
I'm just hoping I'm not gonna be the same as last month I was 6 weeks late and then had severe stomach pains and started AF,
All were BFN then.

Thanks ladies

I had bad experiences with the Poundland (2 for a £1 ones). Gave me lovely pink evaps a few cycles ago.

As for Boots - I've never used them as from the research I've done before, I thought they weren't very sensitive? Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd check the pack to find out their sensitivity if I were you!

Good luck x :thumbup:

Is it the strips you get in one box from the 99p store?? If so i wouldnt get them again. I did three yesterday and got second lines on all of them and they were pink. Did a FRER this morning and it was a BFN. I hope you get your BFP with your next test. Goodluck!:flower:

It just looked like a normal pregnancy test with a plastic case and everything, it was purple dye one but the purple dye had leaked on the second one

Thankyou I'm not sure if to test again tonight or wait till the morning? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->