how am i going to last that long???

xxshonaxx

mum 2 3 boys & a princess
Reaction score
even though we agreed that our girl would be our last oh has agreed dispite all the chat of " u have enough " to try for another :happydance: which will be no 5. the only thing is he wants to wait for 8 yrs!!! how am i going to last that long????:dohh:

You need to take ageing into account and your fertility will more than likely be not as good as it is right now!, maybe you can compromise with him and say four years? haha if you work on him and try to get through to him how important this is to you then maybe he can change his mind? Good luck xx

^^^wss. Thats a very long time to wait! Is there a reason for that length of time? It'll be quite a big age gap for your children too.

You need to take ageing into account and your fertility will more than likely be not as good as it is right now!, maybe you can compromise with him and say four years? haha if you work on him and try to get through to him how important this is to you then maybe he can change his mind? Good luck xx

thank you for replying im trying not to push my luck to far.:blush: im greatful he letting us have another i might try to reason with him hopefully he will give in i think its people talking that making him wait so long. its really annoying him and upsetting me why does it matter to people how many kids we have???

8 years! That is a long wait. Hopefully you can talk him down a couple years.

How old are your other kids? Why does your OH want to wait so long?

they are 8, 5, 3 and almost 4 weeks. im not sure i think its because of people saying "you have enough" or " you can stop now" that he is waiting. i think he is hopeing that it will stop or not be as bad then :shrug:

they are 8, 5, 3 and almost 4 weeks. im not sure i think its because of people saying "you have enough" or " you can stop now" that he is waiting. i think he is hopeing that it will stop or not be as bad then :shrug:

8 years is such a long time hunny, and you both need to do what you feel is right, tell him that it dosent matter what other people think, what matters is how you and he feel. :hugs:

aww hun thats a long time! i dont think it should matter what people say but then again we are talking about MEN :haha: hopefully you'll be able to get some years off that big 8! and if people think four is more than enough just throw them off course and say were trying for 7 the comments should soon stop with a bit of sarcastic comments back at them and hopefully they'll stop and your OH will come round quicker than we think hopefully :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->