How are the new old FRER?

Walmart and free are comparable in price. I get two for $9.

I just peed in frer. I’m hoping you guys can see this line. Another definitely not negative line. It even looks to have color. Need your eyes!

It’s probably just indent. Looks similar to the first one I took that made me post.

Attachments

• 6232819F-9BA4-49A4-835C-38D3A796E8F1.jpg
    6232819F-9BA4-49A4-835C-38D3A796E8F1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 90
These have got to be indents. Crazy. Can't trust them for early testing and line spotting anymore! Wish AF would showwwww...

I see something but it's too far over? Confusing.

I see it and it looks like the indent. I have peed on so many frer and have seen those strange lines many times and they never progress.

To be honest with my last bfp the walmart 88 cent were better and I got my bfp a whole day before the frer.

I will def stick with FS from now on, which are stark white (and you're right, my last pregnancy the FS way outperformed FRER, dunno why it's burned my brain FRER is superior). This I'm okay ladies, except I don't want AF on my cruise! XD

Update:

Haven’t tested since about 12 days post sex. Left for vacation on the 18th and haven’t been able to. Came prepared for AF but she hasn’t shown. My cycles have been shortening since getting it back after baby three, but we are about a week late now if going by my last cycle length. Would you test again?

Possible symptoms: heartburn. Never have it usually, except when pregnant, but I’m on a cruise eating a TON of food so could be that lol. Other symptom.. slight cramping after orgasm. TMI. But that happens to me when knocked up. :/

I can’t believe you have to ask!:haha: of course you should test again!!

Hahaha I was trying to talk myself down. We’ll see. I seriously doubt I’ll have the sneaking abilities today, road tripping home with the family.

Amazon prime! Although then you'd have to intercept the mail like a ninja.

Test again for sure you should only get cramping after orgasms if your pregnant gl i see lines on all your tests but hard to tell if it is the indent or not

Yeah I had cramps after orgasm when pregnant but not when not pregnant, that's always a pregnant thing for me too. I would definitely test soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->