How are you planning to announce?

I found out on Christmas morning, I refused to test until the day AF was due because I had convinced myself I was not pregnant. Boy was I wrong, the test turned positive almost immediately. I was freaking out but the hubby was still sleeping, so I wrapped the test up and gave it to him when we opened presents like an hour later!

We ended up telling my parents and his parents that same day as well since it was Christmas and we saw them both. We were too excited to not say anything and it felt like a great present to give them that day!

I'm not quite sure how I will announce it to everyone else yet! Still need to figure out what to say to my boss! haha

That's so cute :)

I find it fun wrapping up pee sticks as gifts. That sounds so odd. lol

I remember when my mom opened her giftbox to see the pee stick, it was just awesome. DH didn't know that I told my mom before him and I wasn't planning on telling him because I didn't want to upset him (even though my intentions were innocent), so we had to "tell" her. He agreed on telling her now for support.

My mom knew she had to act surprised lol but she didn't know how we'd tell her. So we put 4 pee sticks in a big amazon box lol She pulled it off. She almost had me convinced. Almost a recreation of when we told her about DD.

That's great, sounds like something I would do with my mom! So funny, but glad she was able to pull it off!! I thought it was fun giving the pee stick as a gift too. Some people think its gross, but I think its fun and gets the point across without saying anything. The look on their face when they read it is great too :)

My DH told me to pee on a stick and handed it to me. I had actually peed on a few sticks in the previous days and got a BFN, so I shrugged and figured it'd be another. This time it was a BFP, but he didn't believe it! He told me the line was barely there and it must just be "the way the test is", haha! After another 2 days of the line getting darker he finally believed.

My parents and my in-laws both found out on Christmas day. We put DS in a "big brother" shirt underneath of a sweatshirt and when they asked what he got for Christmas, we said "oh yeah, he got this cool new shirt" and took off the sweatshirt to reveal the big brother shirt.

My best friend knew the day I fell pregnant as she was my support system through my previous miscarriage so she followed me every step of the way.

I'm not sure yet how we will tell everyone else!

Made these shirts for our kids to open on Christmas with the family. Took my mom a good 10 minutes of hard thinking to figure it out hahaha :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4
we'll tell family and close friends by sending them a scan pic but we'll tell everyone else by posting a pic of a bun in the oven and let them guess :)

I did a random test as I found it in the bathroom one morning and it was going out of date. I expected the usual BFN so just walked away - then came back and had to look at the instructions again to confirm what it was saying.

DH was still asleep and I ran into the bedroom and flicked the light on and told him. He wanted to see the instructions too to confirm. Then did a CBD at lunchtime at work and text him the pic.

We won't tell anyone until 12 weeks - Whe. I know when that is I'll plan it. We have a big family get together at the end of Feb though so might give everyone cards to open with a copy of the pic in them.

Once all my family and proper friends know, I'll put it on FB!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->