How can i get about?

ema2308

Reaction score
Hi all i have 2 children 1 is 21 months and the other 9 months, im due again next may. When the baby is due my 2 children will be 2 and a half and 1 and a half. The eldest does walk well and could walk a fair distance. Although im not sure on haveing a triple buggy as they are very big.

Any ideas or experiences much appreciated thanks

Well my son is turning 3 in two months and my daughter is now a month old. Mikey's been walking since 18mths, so I personally didn't bother with a double buggy. But I reckon you should get a double for the two youngest.

yeah my eldest hasnt gone in a buggy since she was 2 1/2 yrs old and has walked ever since so id get a double buggy and maybe a buggy board incase the eldest gets tired.

I would get a double buggy for the older two (and younger two later) then use a sling or carrier for the baby :)

I would have to agree....no point getting a triple buggy, be a huge waste of money. A double buggy, one in front and one behind and a buggy board and a sling to put tiny baby in, in case the elder one wants a sleep.

Lauren and Abi were 20months apart (they're now 4 and 5) and I used my double buggy about 8 times....a bloody waste of money:hissy:. lauren walked everywhere and I had the buggy board on the back in case I was rushing. I did used to carry a sling with me just in case Lauren wanted a sleep but only used that once.

My situation now is Toby is 10months and "Smudge" is due in Feb so I was gonna do without a double buggy and just use my stroller, sling and buggy board but luckily someone has offered me a brand new double buggy for free as she doesn't do childminding anymore so I'm chuffed to bits:happydance:

Good luck babe. Pm me if you want to chat to another mum who has had their family "all at once":rofl:

This might be an old fashioned way but my mum had 4 kids under 5 and she got an old silver cross and chucked us all on....2 oldest underneath on a homemade matress and the 2 little ones in the top :blush: Then piles of shopping and a dog in toe climbing the hills of Plymouth!
God if i had to do that now i wouldnt be able to cope especially if she had to get on a bus and fold everything down!

I would go for the buggy board suggestion

I'd say definitely a double buggy and a buggy board and sling. Sounds like the best options rather on shelling out for a triple that'll hardly get used.

Like the others have said get a double buggy for the younger too, and get a buggy board for the eldest one.

My daughter was just over 2 when my second daughter was born i brought a second a hand double buggy and i've used it twice, she walks everywhere now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->