How can I get my hands on a Moo Itti

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I know they're pretty much like gold dust but how the hell do you go about getting one?!

I got mine from ebay! It was in one of those buy 6 offers and although it wasn't on the list, I asked and they had it :)

if you are very (and i mean very lucky ) you might pick one up on CNT...or if you are willing to pay around £30 for it you might still be able to get one from AUS from Itti direct.....(thats how i am geting my giraffe) i'm on the look out for a Large one as i dont know what i will do when she grows out of her medium !!

I reeaaaallly want one! :rofl: It's either that or an Issy Bear moo...

*clutches her Moo Itti*

You do what I did, you wait til someone hints at selling one and you jump in there and say "me me me me me me"

Put a wanted ad up on CNT, you might get lucky :)

Where is it you live again Squish? I'm sure I have a cat burgler costume somewhere around here... :lol:

I might get the Issy Bear for now and keep an eye out. I put up a wanted ad on CNT but not holding out much hope! :blush:

you'll probs have more lick getting an issy bear moo......tho it might be worth putting up a wanted on CNT......my Moo certainly wont be one i'll be selling when she grows out of it....tho like i say i really dont know what i'll do if i cant find a Large :cry:

Bugger, cheeks and cherries are out of moo Issy Bears too :grr:

hey you havent yet seen the vest my mum bought for me...its cowprint....
I will take a piccy of Theo tomorrow with a cowprint vest, cowprint BB (his moo itti is a medium and they are too big for him yet!) and cowprint babylegs.....!!!!!!!!!
I now NEED cowprint babysocks and a cowprint hat...maybe cowprint sleepsuit.....

If I see any Itti Moos I will put an immediate post here to let you all know :)
Im sure I saw somewhere online that still had a few....

https://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/baby-socks-cow-socks-soggs.html

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw one! I was looking for a cowprint outfit to take baby home in and found one! I was googling terms like "Cowprint babygrow" etc

No idea what the itti is for but I googled it when I saw this thread and it's the same thing I saw. Sorry I can't be of more help, I'll come back and put a link up if I find it again.

I saw one! I was looking for a cowprint outfit to take baby home in and found one! I was googling terms like "Cowprint babygrow" etc

No idea what the itti is for but I googled it when I saw this thread and it's the same thing I saw. Sorry I can't be of more help, I'll come back and put a link up if I find it again.

Ooh, let me know if you find the link! :hugs:

Hmmm, I could get a BTP Blueberry....

I've just sold some bits by the way, I'm not made of money all of a sudden! :lol:

Oh, you know which other cowprint nappy is LOVELY and not expensive...a Wee Notions Side snap in cowprint Velboa.....

https://weenotions.co.uk/images/SSblackcowvelboa.JPG

Oooooooooh I don't think this is right as it's not the same brand but here's what I found. https://mumsjustlove.com/baby/?p=567

Sorry :(

But would you look a that cute lil suit underneath it!!

If you got one of those with a 6 layered insert it would be cheaper than a BB BTP....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->