How can I get my hands on a Moo Itti

https://nappyparadise.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=31
Says pre-orders only....? Don't know... :shrug:

GreenKids also do a cowprint nappy, we like GK nappies :)

I NEED to go up to Theo now as hes still not 100% right and isnt settling properly :(
I will look for more cowprint for you tomorrow, would recommend from WeeNotions though, they are such lovely nappies.

God, weenotions have so many options, I don't know where to start! :wacko:

Thanks Squish, I guess Theo comes above my cow nappy obsession! :rofl:

Just ordered the weenotions one :happydance: Got the large so it'll be too big at the moment but hopefully by the time it arrives it might fit, very excited! :shy:

I am also DESPERATE for a Small Moo Itti and can't find them ANYWHERE!!

good luck honey ill keep my eyes open for one :)

I'd still go for an itti if it was around. Checked the one you posted Enola, it says the black spots have turned out grey, think I'll wait for a non grey one!

I have the medium in stock, but the only UK company who stocks them doesn't have them so until they do it's preloved i'm afraid (or import).

It seems I should have auctioned mine off :rofl:

All the moo Ittis Ive seen have been "greyish" instead of jet black, I think its the way all of them have turned out....but dont quote me!

You will love the WN one, I have the cow and snowleopard velboa ones in side snap and they really are scrummy.

I got both my Moo itti and Giraffe one from cheeks and cherries :shrug: Sorry if someone has said this :blush: I didnt know they were hard to get :dohh:

Aaaah hmmmm i'm going to stock up on small and medium when they come back in then :rofl:

I just checked the uk supplier and they don't appear to have them listed at all anymore (unless i just missed them but couldn't see them), i know she only had a few left last time i ordered them in. Retailers aren't allowed to import themselves so they'll be even harder to come buy!

Hmmm, I have one of the cow WNSS on order... taking foreeeeverrrr!!! Also, jaguar minky! mememe!

:lol: they do indeed and sometimes out of them too if they're feeling particularly gassy1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->