How can I get my hands on a Moo Itti

Hmmm, I have one of the cow WNSS on order... taking foreeeeverrrr!!! Also, jaguar minky! mememe!

You will love them, they are so silky!

Im giving up hope now of getting hold of Moo and giraffe print Ittis...I really wanted them but I have such a massive stash of nappies I really like I cant really justify getting them just because I like the prints :cry: though maybe once hes outgrown all his smalls.....

Hmmm, I have one of the cow WNSS on order... taking foreeeeverrrr!!! Also, jaguar minky! mememe!

You will love them, they are so silky!

Im giving up hope now of getting hold of Moo and giraffe print Ittis...I really wanted them but I have such a massive stash of nappies I really like I cant really justify getting them just because I like the prints :cry: though maybe once hes outgrown all his smalls.....

i dont wanna egg you on but i got my Giraffe from Itti AUS direct and there were on ly a handful left.....they arent making any more when they are all gone :cry: .......

i sell cowprint velboa nappies aswell, i dont have any made up but here is one im in the middle of tonight:

Attachments

• Photo-0009.jpg
    Photo-0009.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
no good...
NB when you getting in more zebra print fleece?

Aaaagggghhh, it's so pretty!!! If I ever manage to sell my yellow itti I'll be making a beeline to your site!!

no good...
NB when you getting in more zebra print fleece?

is this for me?

if it is i dont know when im gna be able to get more zebra, its sold out everywhere and since i only have like 2 fabric shops here im pretty much stuck till they decided to get more in :(

x

Bah...everywhere seems to sell out of animal prints really quickly and of course I love animal prints!

I kind of wish my LO would shrink so she could fit in the medium Itti Moo we have in, it's so cute! :rofl: I've just been looking at moo print clothing too but they're all too small :hissy:

I had this idea years ago about opening a shop that only sold cow print things and thought it'd never take off - maybe it would if I had you guys as customers! :rofl:

only problem is that it costs a fortune cos i have to buy it from john lewis and they have ridiculous prices in there!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->