How can I insert my ticker in signature?

snipsnsnails

Reaction score
In my edit signature area, it says I do not have permissions for HTML or BB codes in my signature.

How can I insert my ticker then? Or do I need to have a certain amount of posts?

Thanks!

Hmm well NOW it works...maybe I just needed 14 posts? All my permissions are set to yes now.

arrgh! Its not working still? It my user control settings it worked...but I can't see it here? I signed out and back in and deleted cookies for this website?

I came into this section to ask that very same question. I saw it said I needed 5 posts for a siggy but was wondering how many posts I would need before I could put up an image. Looks like though yours says YES now it's still not working. I'll see how mine goes over the next few days. Maybe it's just a small glitch?

You need to use the BB codes n ot the IMG code for a ticker :thumbup:

I still can't figure it out. Can anyone see my ticker? I can't. But it shows up in my siggie preview on my User CP.
I am using the BB code?

Thanks!

I still can't figure it out. Can anyone see my ticker? I can't. But it shows up in my siggie preview on my User CP.
I am using the BB code?

Thanks!
Delete everything that's in your signature box and copy and paste this in. Your image link was messed up I fixed it for you.

~Bethany~
Mom to five boys boys
TTC #6

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/215eb][img]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/215eb/ttc.png[/img][/url]

I am having the same problem. Everything is set to NO.

Gee I am not getting it!!:blush: My permissions are set to NO for the BB code? !?!!? Can someone help please?
Oh and another one, how do you get your "mood" set on the left side under your avatar?

Oh I think it works now....Whoo hoooo. And the thing on the left is called "currently feeling", still cannot find it.

Whooo hooo I found it, I found it, You girls are great!

I cant get mine to work either! Can someone tell me point for point how to do it, i tried copy and paste but it just shows a load of letters not a picture :( I'm rubbish with technology!!

doesn't matter i have done it!!!! Not as thick as i thought!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"