how can i prepare for a preemie?

That's fantastic news hun!! Are you getting more scans to keep an eye on his growth? Xx

Yes still gona have CTGs & Doppler scan next week I'm guessing for 2/3 more weeks then I'll be induced!

We could see him playing with the cord today (eww hate the thought of touching that :haha:) can't wait for those little hands to be grabbing my finger :)

oh my gosh thats so cute! Im glad theyre still going to keep a close eye on you.. at least now you know though thats theres a much better chance he will need no intervention when he is born. Did they say what they think he will weigh at birth? x

Yes it will feel even more amazing after all of this if he can stay with me I will be so greatful :)

No they didn't say what the birth weight could be just that he will be a bit small... Well yes lol

Lol small babies are super cute my eldest was 5lb 14 born at 40+6. He was like a little doll xx

Just read your update, glad things are looking so good.

Thankyou both, I will be induced at 37 weeks he could be here in less then 2 weeks! :) xx

Eek!! Exciting!! Your little man is going to do great! Xxx

That is such great news to hear! :hugs:

Thought I'd update here, Caleb was born (only slightly prematute) 4th April weighing 4lbs 8 after my waters broke on their own!

Straight forward birth & he was able to stay with me & I've been bf they did top him up with some formula 3 times because his blood sugar was low then they decided he was doing well enough :)

No clothes fit & his nappies are huge but those are the only problems so happy he's here :)

So glad to hear Caleb is doing great!

I thought of this thread a lot this week. My blood pressure is rising, right at the same time it did with DS. I am afraid I will be looking at having another preemie soon, unless a miracle happens.

Congratulations! So glad it went so well for you and caleb! I like the name caleb too :).

Congratulations on the birth of Caleb hun :hugs: Fantastic news that he is doing so well :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->