How can the date of conception be so wrong??

nicnocs11

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I went for my first scan today, everythings fine so very happy! except one thing...the date the said i concieved is impossible!! They reckon i concieved on the 6/1/2010 but the last time me and my boyfriend slept together was on the 14/10/2010. I told her this but she wouldnt take any notice of me. How on earth could it be so far off? now im worried as they have said my due date is the 12/8/2011. My Boyfriend is going to assume i have cheated! Has this happened to anyone before??

i have never had that happen and thats very strange. what did she say when you questioned her? as thats a whole month behind and crazy x

Congratualtions, glad all is fine with you and bubba :thumbup:

They say that sperm can live in your body for up to 7 days so if you did the deed the week before that then its totally possible. With my first they said my date of conception was 10th Sept and we did the deed on the 4th Sept:winkwink:

If your Boyfriend trusts you as he should Im sure that wont even enter his head:thumbup:

x x x x

well i knew when i concieved and my date scan was 2 weeks out, she was born 2 weeks early or in my books on time! you might have an "early" baby xxx

I'm sure your BF will not think anything of the dates, my HB would not really care when the baby was conceived - don't worry

It may simply be a case of your baby being a big bean already so you're measuring ahead of your estimated due date.

i have never had that happen and thats very strange. what did she say when you questioned her? as thats a whole month behind and crazy x
Her response was 'the baby will come when its ready' She just wouldnt have any of it! Its very odd, maybe with my next scan it will be different :-S x

Thanks everyone for the feedback...i feel a little bit better! xx

Did you get an ultrasound that dated you as that? So she thinks you are about 3 weeks behind than what you think?

A lot of people on here post on how your dates can change with each ultrasound (i.e. people put back a week or two, and the baby 'catches up' at the next ultrasound and is put back to the expected time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->