How can you go on listening to the music after this?

The names have been.consistent throughout. One of the supposed neighbors was on an fb page talking about her. Did anyone see this morning yesterday they spoke about it quite a bit and his ex that went to the police years ago is on it today.

I don't agree with a lot of reports bringing fearne cotton into this, I don't particularly like her but it's not fair to keep associating her with him. He went out with alexa Chung but shes barely been mentioned, hes been with loads people so why single out fearne.

But there mothers will still be listed on their birth certificates etc.

I read a new detail every day of this case and it just gets worse and worse.
Those poor babies.

:cry:

Those poor babies.

I wish they could have their identities changed completely so they'd never have to find out what happened to them.

Those poor babies.

I wish they could have their identities changed completely so they'd never have to find out what happened to them.

They probably will give them new identities because of how high profile the case is. I hope so anyway xx

Those poor babies.

Thing is with something so traumatic it may remain as a suppressed memory for their whole lives even if they don't remember it. The behavioural consequences of stuff like that can be severe. In a way it's better to be known so the children can have therapy and work through it from the beginning. Must be sickening to know about though. There's no right answer :nope:

Those poor babies.

Thing is with something so traumatic it may remain as a suppressed memory for their whole lives even if they don't remember it. The behavioural consequences of stuff like that can be severe. In a way it's better to be known so the children can have therapy and work through it from the beginning. Must be sickening to know about though. There's no right answer :nope:

Yes, good point. But as well as the dreadful abuse and rape I don't know how anyone could deal with finding out about the appalling betrayal by the women who were supposed to love and nurture them and keep them safe. How could they one day read the sickening things that were reported and ever learn to live with that. How could those three people do that to innocent babies? How could they ruin the whole lives of those children like that? I just can't stop thinking about it and it is heartbreaking :cry:.

I think it will be difficult either way but having it out in the open would probably be better. I don't know how or when you'd begin to explain it though as they're too young to understand now soo sad.

As a quick fyi my OH told me that it was the guitarist who wrote the songs so I don't feel so bad listening to my old albums. :thumbup:

I think it will be difficult either way but having it out in the open would probably be better. I don't know how or when you'd begin to explain it though as they're too young to understand now soo sad.

As a quick fyi my OH told me that it was the guitarist who wrote the songs so I don't feel so bad listening to my old albums. :thumbup:

They were all involved in the song writing. A whole album had to be shelved close to release date because the other members found out every song as in some way about abuse, allegedly. It was a big topic on wdw ages ago, while I know it's a gossip site I'm inclined to believe it they got everthing else right years ago. And while I don't think the rest of the band knew anything was.being done.physically they knew there were thoughts of it even if they thought he was joking. It's also been said years ago that he tried it with his.niece which is why he doesn't talk to his sister but manipulated everyone into believing she was a liar. Obviously I don't know how true this is but this all came out 4/5 years ago so people obviously were in the know.

The police really f'd up in this though, find evidence.in September for plans, bail him he tries those plans in October and isn't rearrested until December. Thats without taking into account the 4 years previous they were told and done nothing. If it wasn't for a drugs raid he'd still be out doing it. And what else saddens me is that he's clearly going to end up on the secure paedophile unit where he'll be looked upon as a hero.

The details coming out are horrific, stories like this really test my faith in humanity :nope: I can't bring myself to read more into this story :nope: I think it's a given that the children will (and should) be given new identities and hopefully with a lot of support and therapy they can start to live a normal life.

An ex girlfriend went to the police numerous times. When he was eventually arrested she said they would never find all the victims because it was the mums that were involved. The transcripts of some of the conversations are horrific. He's been doing this for years, he should be hung & so should the women involved

this is a really heavy read and i have just cried my eyes out whilst reading.

i didnt know it was this bad :(:(:(:(:(

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf

Someone will have a way of getting to him in jail, and I hope they leave their mark.

As for the Mothers? Throw them to starving lions.

I read the first 3 pages and couldn't go on. Wish I hadn't, I hatey child has to grow up while people like this are in.the world. Absolutely sickened beyond belief

Heartbreaking. Sick. I didn't think I could find it anymore shocking. Poor, poor little babies. I hope those three people rot in hell.

Im honestly shocked he got 35 years. How can he ever be allowed in society. Hes 36 in 35 years hel be 71 ( if he even does a full sentance) I honestly think a 71 year old is still capable of these things!!!

I read the Judicary link the other day. I felt ill. He is literally one of the worst cases. Such a sick, vile, man.

Hopefully he will never get out. I read that police are investigating two more cases and if he is prosecuted on those charges then hopefully his sentence will become much longer.He never deserves to be free. I bet there are dozens of cases. What has shocked me so much is that mothers would be prepared to let him do these things to their children . How could anyone look at their innocent baby that they carried and gave birth too and allow anyone to hurt them, especially in such a sick depraved way :(. I'd die for my kids, to stop anyone hurting them if I had to, and I just thought all mothers would have this inbuilt sense of wanting to protect their young.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ian-watkins-police-investigating-two-2951622

Im honestly shocked he got 35 years. How can he ever be allowed in society. Hes 36 in 35 years hel be 71 ( if he even does a full sentance) I honestly think a 71 year old is still capable of these things!!!

I think it's 29 years and 6 on parole.

I literally never say this about cases but I really don't think 29 years is long enough. You're right, he'd still be capable at that age.

I think it's 29 years and 6 on parole.

I literally never say this about cases but I really don't think 29 years is long enough. You're right, he'd still be capable at that age.

I agree. He absolutely deserved life. He's shown no remorse. He doesn't seem to feel guilty. He's in denial about what he is. I don't think he can be rehabilitated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->