• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How can you go on listening to the music after this?

It won't go that far though will it, he will be put in seclusion for his own bloody health. xx

Citty I heard that, but apparently she went on to have a couple more kids and kept perusing him. Although it's also been said she was the one that went to the police and worked with them but obviously don't know how true that is.

The soap thing, well he'd enjoy.that hes into that kind of thing.mummy may is completely right, especially under psych treatment.

Has anyone seen.anything about him intentionally spreading hiv?I saw something about it ages ago when all this first came out, but I'd of thought if it was true it'd of been talked about in court?

It won't go that far though will it, he will be put in seclusion for his own bloody health. xx

Maybe...but there been numerous cases of police mess ups and cells being unlocked or patrol being late. The guy who killed lee rigby got beat the hell up, and Ian Huntly (a child killer) been seriously beaten a few times.

Good, I hope the police can't find their keys. My word he is vile! xx

Citty I heard that, but apparently she went on to have a couple more kids and kept perusing him. Although it's also been said she was the one that went to the police and worked with them but obviously don't know how true that is.

The soap thing, well he'd enjoy.that hes into that kind of thing.mummy may is completely right, especially under psych treatment.

Has anyone seen.anything about him intentionally spreading hiv?I saw something about it ages ago when all this first came out, but I'd of thought if it was true it'd of been talked about in court?

Hed love the soap thing!!! I seen pics I wish id never looked at and basically he enjoys men too it seems. On one the websites that was mentioned at the start they were all saying he was trying to infect people with hiv so their babies would have it. Obviously dont no how true that is but there were lots of them talking about it and that was before he was even arrested.

That was whosdatingwho wasn't it? There was a couple more sites stating it. Wdw also named one of the women

That was whosdatingwho wasn't it? There was a couple more sites stating it. Wdw also named one of the women

Yeh I need to stop going on websites, I always do this and get myself obsessed trying to find out all the details.

Yeh I need to stop going on websites, I always do this and get myself obsessed trying to find out all the details.

Lol I'm the same. I'm surprised wdw is still up, they closed comments on it when he was arrested and passed it onto the police so I thought it'd of been deleted once.police had the info.

I'd surprised his twitter is still open. From what i can tell Twitter users have found what they think are the two women and are naming them.

I can't see the comments on WDW :(

this has shocked me, I felt sick reading it :( it's just so unbelievably depraved.

I'd surprised his twitter is still open. From what i can tell Twitter users have found what they think are the two women and are naming them.

I have seen them named on various sites right from when the arrests were originally made. The don't deserve anonymity. Their poor kids do though. I hope those women are never able to contact those children ever again.

I have seen them named on various sites right from when the arrests were originally made. The don't deserve anonymity. Their poor kids do though. I hope those women are never able to contact those children ever again.

Unfortunately exposing them reveals the kids :(

Ihancock the women were named on forums as soon as they were arrested. There was a lady on this thread that knew.one of them

Ihancock the women were named on forums as soon as they were arrested. There was a lady on this thread that knew.one of them

Yeah.
I do keep wondering if the police will crack down on it?

Yeah.
I do keep wondering if the police will crack down on it?

I doubt it, they've been out there nearly a year. Apparently the kids have been placed in care so theres nothing to really out the kids if they aren't with the mother's anymore. I don't know how true that is. What I am shocked about is having not seen anything at all about it on tv, I'm sure there is in Wales but I'd of thought it'd of made the news on all forms of media

I don't really watch the news, just read it. So i don't know how the tv coverage

. What I am shocked about is having not seen anything at all about it on tv, I'm sure there is in Wales but I'd of thought it'd of made the news on all forms of media

I thought the same. It has barely been mentioned on the news.

I only heard on the news when he was first arrested then nothing else until he pleaded guilty online.

I dont think the two women should be anonymous as they abused the children themselves as well as offering them to him.

As for the music I dont think he was the only one to write the songs so I think I might still listen to the albums i already have I feel for the bandmates who had their careers ruined because of him just goes to show the effects one person can have on so many.

The womens anonimity is purely to protect the children from any future distress or harm. I can't imagine its something they'd want exposing as they grow up.

The police this morning have issued a statement warning people to be careful what they say and Peaches Geldof has tweeted their names.

Well I'm sure they could easily change the children's names if that's how my so called 'mother' treated me I want to change it anyway but guess its up to the courts.

As for Peaches she should be careful she doesn't get herself in trouble I wonder if they're even the right names?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->