How did I get blessed...

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
with such a happy, good baby? LOL

I sure hope that his goodness is not just a phase and that I will really get it in the end. LOL

how old is he and why do you say he is a good baby -- share more details,lol ... but glad he is good :)

I know how you feel, Amy is so happy and contented and so easy to bring up, she makes it such a pleasure and every time she smiles and hugs me my heart melts. We are blessed. :)

aww thats lovely leeanne, i too feel blessed at how good, happy and contented maddi is :) long may it continue :)

I feel the same way , I love that my baby is easy (for now)

*jealous* :rofl: Just kidding, Hannah has her days but overall she's a pretty happy baby

We have always got comments from family to strangers how lucky we are with Caitlin sine she was born - obviously we have nothing to compare it to and when she has her naughty moments quite often had a look of :youwhat: but its her being naughty to us.

MIL doesn't have Caitlin often but has done over time last time she went for the night we were worried about how she'd be/settle ...Nanny came back and asked if we'd be ok if they had her 2 nights soon :shock: lol

:cloud9: Bless him....

I know how you feel *knock on wood* :lol:

I know what you mean, Jasmine has her moments but overall she is a really good little girl!

I feel exactly the same way. Sean wasn't easy for the first few months but since his colic has gone he is a joy.

i know the feeling when jack is well hes such a good baby. he has his moments but they are few and far between x

Here are some reasons why I say I've been blessed:

He rarely fusses....barely cries.
He goes to be around 8:30 and sleeps all the way until one feeding between 3:30 and 5, goes back to sleep until 7, has another bottle.
Smiling....always. Everytime he sees you, he smiles.
All this above, and yet he's teething badly.

He's just a darn good, happy-go-lucky baby. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->