How did you find out and how you tell your OH?

After 20 something tests and still denying it, he told me to let it go and then a couple weeks later left me and told me to abort it, because it wasn't his, I told him to go fuck himself. And am now awaiting a little girl in Dec. :)

AF was 3 days late and i threw up tht morning wen leaving to take my mother to the airport..

oh said sure u not pregnant? i said id get a preg test on way back to prove him wrong!!!
so wen i get back he has already needed to leave for work..

he text me and it went like this...

OH: Did u get the test?
ME: Yes
OH: And?
ME: Can you talk?
OH: OMG Really?
ME: serious can u talk 5 min!
OH: ill be home in half hour

lol

i was still holding the peed on stick wen he got there!!!!

Aaargh, you can tell I'm pregnant now - I'm so hormonal right now I have tears streaming down my cheeks reading all these stories!!

We had been trying for about 7 months. We went on holiday in the summer, had a fabulous time... I was due to get AF several weeks after and I had a feeling it had worked.... took a test the day I was due on and a v v faint line appeared. I told OH that I *might* be... so I bought another couple of tests that morning and still faint lines.

I had had a M/C in January so we were very cautious and a bit scared that it might 'disappear' so we tried really hard not to get excited. I did another 2 tests when I was about 8 weeks gone and still got a BFP :happydance:

Really we are only just starting to relax and get excited now as the M/C hurt so much.

Well after loosing a baby in Feb of this year..I was NOT interesting in trying again. But my husband wanted too and kept after me to change my mind. When I finally did...he changed his and wanted to wait a bit. MEN! So ok..I was going to go on BC, but I had already taken a fertilty test and it was positive..and we had well been very active two days after the positive test (so that when we got pregnant..hehe).

I thought really nothing of it and then this one night in bed, I was being a raging cow for no reason. I mean Im not a very moody person, even now that I know Im pregnant. But I was just like "RAWR" to my husband, he started calling me irrational which just made me more mad..romantic I know!

I forgot to mention in my first draft of this touching love story..hehe...that my hubby kept saying "I think you are pregnant" because I was tired..moody..and didn't feel very well before I had my huge diva fit.

I thought omg what's wrong with me?! I bought two tests on the down low...I didnt want to get my hubbys hopes up yet..and sure enough one after the other was positive!

When he got home...I was like "Remember when I was being a harsh cow? Yeah well Im pregnant!" He freaked out in a good way...and was happy I wasn't just loosing my mind for no reason!

OH and I were WTT as he was based away, and he was really against TTC until he was posted back with me. We had met up in Edinburgh for the weekend and got very drunk, and very amorous and I forgot my pill. :blush:

A couple of weeks later I was throwing up and shivery and convinced I had the flu. I took a test just in case and it came up positive straightaway. OH was coming back for the weekend that night and I was so nervous about telling him.

In the end, OH was sitting on the bed getting unchanged and I just blurted it out. :blush: He stared at his shoes for ages then looked at me with his mouth hanging open. Our conversation went like this:

Him: You're pregnant?!?
Me: Erm, yes
Him: How did this happen?!
Me: Well you see when a man ejaculates, sperm swim up the vagina.....
Him: You know what I mean! Ok, how pregnant are you then?
Me: Not sure.....70%?

Cue OH storming off in a strop. :rofl: Still, I amused myself.

rafwife! That is great! Sounds soooo like something I would say..oh you know Im about 70% pregnant..the other 30% kicks in around the 3rd month.

Well, I had no plans on getting pregnant. I had gone to the grocery store to buy some potatoes for dinner, and had been feeling pretty emotional the past few days, figured it was PMS. But out of the blue, the thought just occurs to me, "Penny, you should buy a pregnancy test" Well, shit. I'm not the kind of girl who panics over this kind of thing, or over thinks it. It just...came to me. Scary.
So, Potatoes forgotten, I go to the pharmacy, and whisper (no kidding, whisper, like I would evoke some sort of fertility god or something) that I needed a pregnancy test. The pharmacist looks at me like I'm crazy, and sells the cheapest one they had (as per my request). I get home, take the test, and what do you know.:bfp:
So I call OH at work to find out what time he was getting back. I pace the apartment, with a constant "omigod, omigod, omigod" going through my head. I mean, I'm 28 years old, I knew what could happen when I do it, but frankly, I didn't think I could get pregnant. I figured when the time came I'd have quite the uphill battle. So Mat gets home, and he says to me "so you're pregnant, huh?" I didn't even have a chance to tell him, he already knew! Call it intuition or something, but he knew before I did. We were happy,though, after the initial shock of it all. Still are.
And thats my story.

p.s. we ordered in. No potatoes that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->