How did you hear about us???

i searched teenage pregnancy forums in google......i needed some advice, so i though this was best place

I found you when googling for answers to questions - iv browsed this place many a time for advice and things but i decided to join as i like the look of the place and it would be nice to make some buddies! x

I googled, and there you were :D I was looking for a discussion forum for parenting, some place with a nice vibe and a bit of traffic, and I seem to have found it, hurrah!

Please let us know how you found out about us, we would LOVE your feed back!!!

BabyAndBump Team

Hello all, i'm, new to this not sure how it works so if i writting in the wrong place OOPS! but i googled pregnancy and this website was the first one...

the wonderful world of google directed me here :)

Hi, I actually just 'stumbled' across this site when looking for some support following another miscarriage!

I also found this forum through a google search.

:friends: I belong to a board of women on YUKU. They are a wonderful group of ladies of all ages. We talk about cooking, sewing, gardening, family. Well when they found out I was pregnant, :yippee they sent me a bunch of links for pregnancy blinkies, sparkly avatars and other images. One of them was your site. I was so excited, not only blinkies, but a pregnancy board that I could go to and share my pregnancy with other pregnant woman! :happydance:

:cloud9:Lady Sicily

I was looking for info on google obsessively looking for signs I could be pregs and I stumbed across you!

I was googling some potty training stuff and didnt find it but i found this instead!

i was just looking to find more support with ttc and came across u by chance!!!

google lol i cant remember what i was googling tho i think it was pregnancy symptoms but cant be sure lol
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"