How did you hear about us???

I was doing a Google search for 'Milton Keynes' and 'Homebirth' and came across a thread on here.

i googled baby forums and found baby and bump website...

i googled pregnant nd it came up wit babyandbump...:happydance:

Everytime I typed something into google it would bring up the answer on Baby and Bump!

I just googled pregnacy forums and this was the first one to come up :)

One of my friends on Myspace recommended this site. She is a member on here too and told me the site is great and I should check it out....so....here I am.

My friend suggested the WebMD forums and I posted on there and after 8 hrs still not a word from anyone and im an impatient person so i googled "Trying to conceive support forum" and this was the top result so here i am!

I found the site on google, it looks good so I thought I would join,

Found it by google! Searched for "teen pregnancy forums" and this was the first one i clicked and I'm enjoying it alot here so far.

Please let us know how you found out about us, we would LOVE your feed back!!!

BabyAndBump Team
:hi i am aly i was just looking on the internet when i came across ur site

i was looking on the internet when i came across ur site

Kept coming across the site when looking for info on conceiving, so figured I'd better join!

good old google......!

and so glad that i found it as well!

thanks!

Hey! I was searching "Pregnancy Forum or google and came across a lot of sites. I signed up to a few, skimmed through several, but never liked the feeling of any of them (The people weren't friendly enough or not active enough for me) and then I found this one!! And.. well, I love it! This is the only one I come on to (Other than the pet forum I belong to, lol)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->