How did you hear about us???

I found this website randomly googling for some info. I am 5+6 and my sis is preg with her 1st (we think she is 4 weeks) and she wanted some websites and info but she can only use the internet for 1 hour a day and didn't want to use her hour finding websites she wanted to use the hour doing research :D

Same here I typed in google 'pregnancy and parenting forum' and this is one of the first forums to pop up. I actually browsed through a few forums first to find the best one in my opinion and I kept coming back to this one!

God I can't even remember how I heard of BnB!!!

So glad I found this site though!!

:hug:

I was looking on google for things about inducing lebour with castor oil x

I googled "pregnancy forums" (I think).

I've been on another one but wow....I was shocked by how unfriendly they all were especially to newbies:shock: and saw a few people driven off there in tears even though they'd done nothing wrong:twisted:

Luckily, this look much friendlier and more informative too:cloud9:

I just put in (trying to concieve forums) on my search engine and found it that way

i found you while researching some info regarding pregnancy

I found this site while researching cramping in the first trimester. I can not wait to get to know everyone and learn all about what is happening during pregnancy.

My fiance actually told me about it. We've only just getting the internet in last week. While i was pregnant i had a few probs and im happy to say he found this site whilst at work and got alot of info that helped me along till i had my beautiful baby boynow i would like the opportunity to help others if i can!!! xxx

Google whilst searching TTC, I found several others, but this looked the nicest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->