How did you hear about us???

Please let us know how you found out about us, we would LOVE your feed back!!!

BabyAndBump Team

Hi im new to the site, have been trying for a baby since january but still no luck. Would live to talk to people in the same position x

Came across the site whilst looking around at other similar themed sites. This one seemed like the friendliest :)

I found it by googling Pregnancy message boards! lol

good old google and i love this site and the people xx

Another member told me about it. Don't know her username for this site though xx

I found it on the msn. I am enjoying the site so far though.

I was on google and found this site, so thought i would see whats its about since i am a mom. :smug:

I typed in a search yesterday for trying to conceive forums and this site was on the first page. (I used yahoo) I'm thrilled to have found it, I spent hours yesterday reading through it.

was looking for something on google and found this site
figured it would be helpful as im a first time teen mum

I found this site just browsing yahoo for due date buddies :) which my Due date is Nov 23rd by the way ;)

I found you by google, looking up information on loosing weight whilst pregnant xx

I was looking about TTC and came across this wonderful site!! :D

I searched baby forums I think or baby and me forums one of the two - or both lol

I was just browsing online trying to find out if pets sense when their owners are pregnant.

Googling pregnancy symptoms and ttc :bfp: success stories...Hi everybody! :hug:

I simply googled advice on TTC and came across this brill site!

By luck as I was looking around in the goggle search engine ... I liked the title baby and bump so I went in ! .....I am so happy I did! I think "babyandbump" is exactly what I am looking for!!!! : )

hey, i found you guys through a search engine, trying to find answers....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->