How did you hear about us???

I searched baby forums in google because i wanted to ask a question about scans!

i was googling information and babies and bumps and came across bnb :) i was looking for information on my 22week scan :)

Google! wanted to join an English speaking forum, to learn about what's different, and not, in other places than Norway! :D :plane:

I googled a question about early pregnancy signs and up come BnB with the answers!!:happydance: x

I found babyandbump on google when i was searching for baby forums xx

Good question lol!
I think I googled a question and BnB came up first! And it's been love at first site ever since lol

Isn't google great? lol I too googled Baby forums and liked this one the best so I joined!!

I was googleing one of my many worries lol and got directed to here :wohoo::wohoo:

i was looking for an answer on google and it came up on ur site , so i joined and lovin it

I searched for Pregnancy & Birth forum in Google, and this forum was at the top of the list!! (I think - certainly at the top anyway)

I was on another Forum site and FsMummy sent me over here! :D

Hey, i was just searching for help forums during pregnancy as having a few problems :cry:

i was looking for an answer on google and it came up on ur site , so i joined and lovin it

Ditto!!! Everything I google this site comes up, so that made me realise I needed to join!!!! And boy am I glad!!!!

i found it by mistake i was looking up things and found this site it looks great though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->