How did you hear about us???

Thanks to google! congratulations you're in page 1 of the search...

Ironically, a site I frequent (vampirefreaks.com, don't laugh :shhh: ) I was using the forums and noticed someone with babyandbump in their signature. Was curious and googled it. Was brought here :)

I found this website with an internet search. About 7 years ago when I started my TTC journey I belonged to the website The Labor of Love and then sadly it was shut down. I haven't been able to find anything quite like it but when I came across this website it seems very much the same!!

Good ol' Google!! but this is the nicest forum i've found so far!

hello every1 i am new on ere... was just browsing the internet about a a pregnancy and no fetal pole and found this website... and i have to say its been so gud to read how so many people have also been in this situation and everything has worked out ok...gud luck to all u pregnant mums.........xx

i had a scan today as i have been in alot of pain and hosp. suspected ectopic...thank god...scan showed no ectopic ...and thy cud see a fetal yolk sac but no fetal pole...i have to go for another scan in 2 weeks time.2 weeks is a long time but..till then i have to take it easy and hopefully evrything will be jus fine... as i did not kno wat this meant i luked up no fetal pole and it was nice to read how so many women hav also experienced the same thing and evrythin has turned out all gud... which is such a relief to kno.... gud luck evry1 xx

i just googled pregnancy forums and this was one of the sites that came up x

I was looking up a question regarding my baby girl and found it on this site so I registered. :)

I did a Google search regarding abdominal pressure in your first trimester and this was one of the first results.

My friend Toni told me about this site on facebook x:happydance:

I just came across the site on Google when searching for yet another article on early pregnancy symptoms during the dreaded TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->