How did you hear about us???

Browsing onling about infertility..and i came accross this place :) yay!

I was looking for a pregnancy forum to get some advise and through searching I managed to find your site

Googled a question, it gave me the link to this forum -thread with exactly same question as I had.

upon finding out i was preggo i went to do some googling and the question i had was answered on this site. As i browsed other questions in the forums i realized i needed to join, and thus here i am :)

Hi -

I found out about the baby and bump website through a lady at my husband's work who was also due in May 09. So far I have found the website very useful especially the week by week progress charts.

I googled "trying to conceive " and baby and bump came up as the first few. I clicked onto it and loved it from the word go. I have found it very helpful and comforting to hear from other ladies in the same position as myself!
Exx

Anything and everything that I typed into google that I wanted to research came up with you in the first 5 posts, figured that much make this forum a fountain of information and I was right. Joined to say thanks and hopefully provide some info to others as well x x x x

needed somewhere i could chat and read about pregtnancy as none of my mates are interested lol typed in pregnancy forum in google and here we are ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->