How did you hear about us???

A friend of mine Gwizz has used this site during her pregnancy and recommended that I joined

After receiving not so good news on my 20 week scan, i was researching it on goggle and i came across this site...

i found u guys trying to find a site to remember my little twin beans xx and i love u ur awesome dont know what i wud of done without u these last few months xx

i typed in trying to conceive into google and looked down the list and saw forums from here and thought people seemed nice and friendly

I simply typed it "teen pregnancy" and it lead me here. I've enjoyed every minute so far!
Thanks guys!

I was referred by another member, SWEETIE..And i am so happy she referred me, I love it here!!! Thanks BnB!!!

I found you completely by accident when typing something baby related on the internet....am very glad i did now,everyone is so lovely, and is brilliant to read about everyones experiences...being a new 1st time mum to be,its good to know im not alone, and if im anxious i know where to come and post...as theres at least someone on hand to offer some advice..xxx

Via a Google search... :) Thank goodness...

I found my way here through a suggestion on Wedding Path's baby forum!

Beca:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->