How did you hear about us???

I just typed in ICSI on google and this came up - cool site!! :)

I was being nosey .. and one of my friends is on here.. but don't know her screen name

I was looking for a good forum with sound advice and decided to google and found this one. I really like it

Good old google - typed in "early pregnancy symptoms" and this site came up. Didn't need to carry on searching as I seem to have all my answers here (and a lot more besides). I suddenly realised I am not the only one spotting those symptom as well which makes me feel soo normal! And there's actually a name for the wait - 2ww - brilliant!

I found the site through a google search :) thought you all sounded nice 'n' friendly and have finally got round to joining up :)

I fell upon this great site while surfing the net to find pregnant plus size women like myself!

I kept googling ridiculous conception questions and all the searches rendered some post from bnb. I decided to just plain join and I've loved being a part of the community!

I typed in a question on yahoo about decreased fetal movement and came across this site!

Did a search on early pregnancy signs, low and behold! BnB.
Very helpful site.

I searched for mother and baby forums through a search engine and im glad i did it seems a friendly place although a little confusing for me being a newbie to it but i'll get used to it and im sure it's easy once you know how.
Terrie

Google, typed in mums forums cause i wanted some like-minded mummy cyber friends.........

I'm on a doggy forum and non-smoking forum and needed the female only community..

OH and i am TTC no.2 too!!!!! (wasn't suitable to talk about such on other forums! lol)

So... I'm 10 weeks pregnant tomorrow!! :baby: My fiancee and I could not be more thrilled. We found out on St Patrick's day... confirmed by the dr that is, as I didn't believe the HPT!

Thought I'd share my story, cause it's amusing. There might be TMI, for which I apologize now- some women hate anything related to puke(sorry!!). I woke up at 3am 3/14/09 and was on FIRE. I was feeling so sick, I ran downstairs and proceeded to puke until about 4pm. My poor honey ran to CVS 3xs for me and nothing worked: pedialyte, pepto bismol tabs, tums, flat ginger ale... I couldn't keep anything in me. I end up not even eating the entire day but a few bites of ramen noodles, which I used to put a few slices of american cheese in it- and so i did it again. Two bites and I fell asleep. Moments within trying anything I felt like someone was pushing on my stomach from the inside out.

Woke up the next day, 100% fine, only thing was I tried to drink a latte. Normally I drank an iced latte caramel with milk - at work and whenever the feeling struck me at home. Well I had a few sips of it and it tasted HORRIBLE, it was thick like a shake texture to me. Weird!! So my fiancee and I head to Cape Cod (we're from MA) to spend the day. I eat a breakfast sandwich, only part way- i look at the egg and it looks like a sponge, turns my stomach.

Well... next day hubby tells me to take an HPT. I tell him there's no way... I don't ovulate regularly or have a regular period, so me having missed my period was something I was used to. Well I pee on the stick, Monday night when I get home I take the test and I'm still peeing and it turned!! I was floored. Through it at him, ran upstairs in tears. I felt so in disbelief, confusion, so many emotions I didn't know what to think. He comes upstairs with a big smile, asks me if I want him to get a digital. I say yes, it says PREGNANT upon taking it. Which it took me a 1/2 hour of staring at the box to take it. HAHA :rofl: well... he was excited from the first stick... i still didn't believe it.

I made a dr appointment the next day, St Patrick's Day and it was confirmed. I was 5 weeks 5 days!! :happydance: Having a baby!!!!!!! Due November 12, 2009. Can't wait... have strong feelings it's a girl, but who knows!!!

Best of luck to all, can't wait to meet some ladies due around my date!! :) Always nice to have a friend to talk to about all the excitement with!

I googled this site and wanted a forum to talk with other mothers... and found this one to be my fav!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->