How did you hear about us???

i did a lil google an one of the forum post's bought me here :) x

I just typed in "Trying to conceive forum" and B&B popped up! :happydance:

Ha! I also found this site on googs when I typed in "how often should you see midwife in pregnancy?" found it very intersting and now have sent a message to midwife to sort it out! loving the site tho

Please let us know how you found out about us, we would LOVE your feed back!!!

BabyAndBump Team
hi i heard about this site through a friend and i have just found out im pregnant hgc level was>1500 how far would that make me ? any ideas
:bfp:

I was trying to find lots of information about being overweight when pregnant and this forum came up - the thread I found was brill and I have not looked back since!!! xx

B&B popped up when i search Pregnancy Forum :)

SO glad i found this, gives me somewhere to read symptoms and other experiences

x

Hi I heard about this site from a friend so far its seems pretty good. Only browsed for a little while.

i was searching for TTC issues and up popped your site on google! it seemed helpful so i joined, so glad i did :)

I was browsing the internet late night, looking up stuff one being pregnant..I just found out i'm 6 weeks, and it's my first child.

I just liked the site and thought i would join, i've got a long road ahead and it'll be nice to have people to talk to!

I found this while searching on google for pregnancy forums

I googled reviews on a certain pram & found there was a thread here for the pram i want, So i joined as i'm struggling to find a forum which remains active :):hug:

Just searching about luteal phase defect, vit B6 and stuff

hey people, i just found this site - very helpful! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->