How did you hear about us???

Was trying to find forums I could sell cloth nappies on and came across this one!

I googled for pregnancy forums. I checked out a few but like the look (activity, layout, etc) of this one best.

Googled pregnancy forums but when seen the name remembered had heard someone else raving bout here so thought would have a look :)

I found you on Google. I'm researching pregnancy because I'm pregnant and I'm writing and illustrating a book about it. How do you feel about me talking to other mums and mums-to-be about my book? I'd love to collect some thoughts from other women who are pregnant. Is that allowed? I'm conscious that I don't want to break the rules!

I'd be really grateful of any help you can give me.

I found you goggling different things on pregnancy and ttc. so glad I did. A great place to talk about things and just get them out. It's nice to know there are others out there experiencing the same things. Thank you so much.

I googled something and this site came up and I have been hooked ever since !!! :happydance:

I have a toddler activity site and subscribe to google alerts and came across this forum! Wish I knew about it earlier!! :)

i was looking for a mums forum on the net and this one looked the best one for me,so here i am!

Came across it while searching for pregnancy related stuff on Google :)

I heard about BnB from my sister in law in the UK (I am in Canada). She found another mom-to-be living down the street using BnB! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->