How did you hear about us???

I had googled a question and found quite a few sites and forums but I have found this to be the most friendly and easy to use forum, so here I shall stay!

Through google after asking several different questions related to TTC and always seeming to end up this website the most! Brilliant site with lots of advice and info. Has taught me so much i didn't know about my body already and hopefully will help me fall pregnant quicker than I would of without the knowledge on this site. xx

I found you on Google when pregnant and never looked back since haha :thumbup:

hi my name is crystal, im 36. prego with my 6th, due the 26th of oct. it's a girl. i have gd and i am just looking for advice or just people to chat with. i found this website through a search but i signed up and now can't find where i was or anything i have posted. any help would be great. hope you all have a great day.

I was doing research on sore nipples and found this site on a search engine lol

googled pregnancy forums and found this one :) the layout is familiar to other forums I have used so I'm looking forward to getting to know this one :)

My girlfriend is 9 weeks, and I'm incredibly bored at work so I decided to google 'baby forums'. Look where I ended up!

i found baby & bump with google by accident was looking for something else had a quick look bookmarked it n came back now u cant get rid of me lol

I googled a question and this site came up in the search results. So glad i found it cuz its such a cool site x

I just happened to stumble upon it when I was "Google'ng" Clomid. Glad I did!![

was talking to a friend about ovulation drugs and having ppl to tlk to and she suggested this site as she has used it in her last preg. so here I am not very confident and shy but hope this site will help me talk more.

I was googling a possible strange symptom and found this place

I was looking for a teen pregnancy forum after watching 16 and Pregnant tonight, and this website was on the first page of links from Google. It seemed a lot more put together than some other sites, so I decided to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->