How did you hear about us???

I am browsing the internet about missed miscarriage. found loads of information until I came across with baby and bumpsrecent postings, so I registered.

i happened to stumble on your account when i was looking for some forum sites:baby:

Sparklebaby told me about you guys x

I Was Just Brd and Typed In mum To Be Forums :) And Got This One :)x

I was looking around on Google for some information about pregnancy and TTC and this forum came up.

I was researching blue dye pg'cy tests. I've been having strange results with them lately and I found this site. It wouldn't let me view the picture one girl had posted until I registered so I figured why not?

Vanessa

i was googling looking for SIDS site and found this one so thought i would register! :) so here i am :)

xxxx

was wanting to find somewhere i could talk to other mummys so put a search into google and you looked like the best one :)

Hey hun, welcome to baby & bump. we would be happy to talk to you :) if u ever need a chat feel free to post a thread or pm me or someone :)

take care

Hello, my name is Amanda. Recently had a miscarriage and on a quiet night looked up miscarriage support forums to read sad stories and cry by myself and decided to join. So here I am. :)

Found BnB through google when I was symptom spotting during my first two week wait... haven't been off here since! Great site, I've learnt soooo much already!

I recently had my 7th miscarriage and while oh has gone back to work i was feeling sorry for my self and googled mc support, you came up, wish i had found you earlier made some supportive friends and learnt im not the only one. Thank you

As a new member I recently googled pregnancy forum and there were a few choices. After reading them I thought this one was the easiest to use with the most helpful and friendly posts. It's good that non members can access and that there are members only areas too.

Hope this helps

I know a couple of members from another site & also I was recommended it by health visitor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->