How did you hear about us???

I just googled around lately and happened to stumble upon it.

My Friend Lucy Told Me .. After I Told Her Im Trying For A Baby x

Im not a local girl in England - i came here for 1-2 years .

And we have exactly the same forum back home :happydance: so i came here to find some new friends :D

i was on here last year while pregnant with my daughter. she is now 9 months old and i'm 10 weeks gone with my 2nd! You were so brilliant last year, i just had to come back this time round! :) keep up the good work!:thumbup:

I learned this page from google, though I heard google is the devil! Haha.. caused me toooo much paranoia and still do. Im 4 weeks preggers

Same here..I saw your site from the google search..I do not know where am I on this cycle, but i'm going to test soon for pregnancy to see if i'm pregnant or not..

Discovered BabyandBump by searching for basal temp fluctuations. This is a great forum and am looking forward to using it more.
-A

I found BabyandBump by googling for information on miscarriage

Searching Pregnancy symptoms on the net and stumbled across you guys :)

Google for me too, had looked at a few other forums but this one seemed the friendliest by far! x

Hi. Im a mother of 2 boys. I learned about Baby and Bump by looking for an answer to a question. My question was about the Equate Pregnancy test. I took two of them and both results say that I was pregnant or it was an invalid result. :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug: Just looking for opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->