How did you hear about us???

I found bnb fairly early on in pregnancy, can't remember how but most likely through googling pregnancy stuff...promptly forgot I was signed up to the site and only found it again when looking up pregnancy stuff again...went to sign up and found I was already a member! lol

https://images.meez.com/user/9/8/3/3/0/1/1/9833011_bodyshot_175x233.gif

I was generally looking up baby related stuff and kinda fell upon it :)

Hi, I was searching for info on average size of a 12 week baby bump when I found this forum. Glad I did! It's huge, so much info on here.

Hi.. i just search a health forum on Google and i found this one..

Hi, i just stumbled on your site while doing a search to find out how many days before AF you can expect to see your temp dropping. I'm a TTC#1 in my 9th cycle =(
Hope this is a good resource for helping relieve some of the frustration with TTC.

I did a search online for mommy chat forums and found this place :)

i was just browsing the web looking for forums for babies and i found this site..cool site and i know i will enjoy my stay!

i googled baby forums and saw your forum. i think you are even 2 or 3 on the list, way to go!

Searched on Google for my troubles and found this site!

My little sis (Bird24) has been on here for ages and says this site is brill and it has helped her a lot so now its my turn :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

i found this when I was searching through google for all sorts of advice forums!! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->