How did you hear about us???

I've googled different pregnancy related topics a couple times and this site is always popping up, so I thought I'd actually join! :)

Throgh a friend as she thought it would b gd t talk t other ppl who r goin throgh the same thing :)

I was looking around for information for a friend about TTC after miscarriage. Found your threads very useful and decided to join.

I looked up Cerazette symptoms and your site popped up. Thought I'd join in the discussions where I can x

One of my girlfriends referred me to this website. She said there is a world worth of wealth I could learn from here to assist me in trying to get preg.

It's 3:40 am, and I'm up trying to eat something so I won't be sick later on...hopefully. I found this wonderful site googling -pregnancy and eating in the middle of the night. So happy to have stumbled across to find other expecting women doing the same thing I am. I don't feel so alone this early.

Thank you:flower:

I googled how to know when I was ovulating as a form of bc and stumbled upon this site. That was about 5 months ago and I couldn't stop checking back on members to see their news.. it was almost like a book I couldn't put down! Did they get that bfp???, Did she go see the doc yet??, what happened?? Why is her af late if its been all bfn's???
Love this site.

We're newly TTC, just had my IUD removed on Monday! Found this site through google.

I googled "Ovulation Calculator" and found this site and I am very glad I did! :) :hi:

I found this through Google whilst looking up abnormal uterus.

Hi my sister in law told me about it and loved it from the moment i started using it. There is so much useful information and so many friendly people and i come on here every day xx

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/qk7q.png

I was looking at all the different baby and pregnancy forums available. I just like this one the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->