How did you hear about us???

i typed 'teen pregnancy' in to google. at first i thought this website was just for teens, then i discovered how to work it and realised it was not haha xx

I was googling baby colic stuff (bad move:wacko:) and found fab advice on here :)

Hi all,

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to join this great forum. I heard this forum from by searching the no.1 search engine, Google. And from the Big-Boards off course.

Hi all,

I was recommended (or told!!) to set up an account, by an exsisting member, but I am glad I did!!!

Shali

good i'm a bit tired today and still feeling a bit sick! hope its gonna pass soon.

are you glad i made you join lol :)

I searched for baby forums on Google and you were at the top of the list. So far I am really liking this forum site. I'm new to the whole forum thing but been feeling kinda lonely since becoming a stay at home mom after the birth of my baby girl.

I did a google search for sellers of Maca root in the UK and this forum was one of the top results. Had a read of a few threads and thought it looked a very supportive site for those TTC

I was in my 2ww on my first month of ttc in secret from family, friends and work and was sneakily googling pregnancy symptoms at work when I stumbled across you guys. I stalked the boards reading only for my first 2 months ttc then joined in my 2ww this month... its so nice to have support when keeping ttc a big secret from everyone :)

I was googling faint positive pregnancy tests and i saw this and thought id have a snoop and ended up joining :)

Hi everyone! I am so happy I found this site. I am a mother of 4 and soon to be five and so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->